Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full on tears, he had to come over and take her off me. She was alright once he got her in the pool.

To husband, daughter didn’t want to go swim lessons this evening.

Reactions: 1
‘So hang on you drove all the way to Cornwall for one full day???’

To my friend who went to Cornwall on Wednesday and returned home today. Cornwall is 6 hours in the car for us 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘ i guessed it would be Adam Peaty’

to my friend ...I’d said I reckon Peaty would be doing strictly, he said he’s too elite !

FC81A577-30C9-4EC2-9216-48EBF8E1559E.jpeg
I’m terrified of them and my partner came to liberate it from our office then 2 seconds after he left it flew back in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG, well bleeping done!!!!
🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

To a friend who is a lifelong Brentford FC supporter. They beat the arsenal 2-0

Bloody hell I’m wide awake again. I’m glad you don’t sleep well either so I have someone to chat to at this time 🤣

to my cousin

• Heart
Reactions: 1
“hh ok. Well I’m cat sitting and staying at my friends house, so you can always stay over. Don’t have to worry about waking up Housemate’s”

Lad I’m trying to bang is babysitting till 3am tonight, so trying to find a way 😂 cause your girls needs some lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm actually obsessed with that aldi chocolate. When I'm not eating it I'm thinking about eating it 😂😂
I'm buying 5 bars next time i go

To my cousin (who lives closer to aldi than me 🤣)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.