Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"that's what they all say"

To my husband after he sent me a text saying
"it's too big, it won't go in the hole"
(DIY job)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Do you know where the drill is?”

just to to husband who has gone to the pub. I need to drill holes into my new hanging metal pots for the garden. I’ll probably drill a hole in myself at the same time, never used one before:LOL:

Reactions: 1
They seem to appear out of nowhere all of a sudden!

About these little shits… 🐜

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Ted Lasso cast went to the FA Cup Final (on a bus trip 😆) and got interviewed by ITV News thinking they were just a random gang of fans 😂😂😂

Stop leaving your dirty clothes NEXT to the laundry basket you lazy twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'Where have you put the rug??'

We had a big grey rug in our livingroom and my bf got rid of it last night and I can't find where he's put it? It's massive so dunno how I'm missing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A picture of a massive pan of bolognese I made and a message to my daughter at uni

“Double portion of bolognese so I can freeze. Will bring one across when we visit x”

• Heart
Reactions: 3
“Omggg I didn’t know that, I did have a good dream last night tho”

my friend telling me the smell in your room impacts your dream

• Wow
Reactions: 2
"This time next month you'll be done and on holiday!"

Replying to my daughter who is in the last few weeks of her final year at university. She's so tired and run down.

I'm so excited to eat in a restaurant at the weekend my mouth is watering

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.