Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your screen protector arrived. Had to answer the door to the postman because it wouldn't fit in the letterbox. It was the nice one.

We seem to have two postmen and never know who's going to turn up on any given day. One of them is lovely, very chatty, always in a good mood. The other one might give the occasional grunt if you great him.
Nice postman said if he was trying to deliver something and I wasn't home he'd hide it behind the big flowerpot in future and put a note in the letterbox to tell me :)

Reactions: 1
Have you read the family Whatsapp group? God they talk some tit. If I leave are they gonna moan?

to my Mum about my aunties :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm fine, you've asked me 3 times already today, was I really that blunt this morning :ROFLMAO:

If you say you'll be back by 5, that means you'll be back by 6, so I'll do dinner for 6.30

ughhhh [my boss name] [head of another deptartment] are being such dicks today, I don't know who pissed in their cornflakes... They both went through [colleague name] for a shortcut too.. dreading the 4pm meeting x

(sent this to my boyfriend, I'm having a bad day lol)

• Haha
"Tesco have large Yankee candles for £11 clubcard price"

To my Yankee loving daughter.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
“Seriously considering getting a VPN and subscribing to Hulu. The UK release for Handmaid’s tale hasn’t been announced and all news stories just say ‘later this year’”

We only have work laptops so any dodgy streaming sites are blocked”

I’m a Handmaids Tale addict!

That way I don’t have to rely on anyone else, I can just do the birth myself

Just joking to my bf about going into obs and gynae lol

• Haha
You can have a flick through later

I picked up an events brochure for my bf at work, no untoward flicking happening here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Cafe is open. They are just doing breakfast between 8-11 and sandwiches & paninis for lunch, no hot food. Still, it's nice to have a panini for a change"

First day back at the office. It's a bit like a ghost town!

Aww lovely! How nostalgic. Sea Palace was an amazing chippy

Reminiscing with my friend about a chippy we used to live by 😂

It's too boring for me

Me having a moan to my bf because I've decided I don't want fish veg and quinoa for tea like we agreed this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.