Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
🐷

Me and my bf just text each other the pig emoji when the conversation has ended and there's nothing else to say 🤣 idek why

• Haha
Reactions: 7

WilmaHun

VIP Member
"I know we've not been here long but I really think we should move house.... So, I have been doing some digging and this is what we can get on a new house.......... love you x"

Hoping the "love you" at the end softens the blow :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

whisperchat

VIP Member
‘Yeah but the decisions he's making are not wise. Drinking and doing drugs until you're vomiting blood is not very grown up is it.’

And the drama continues peeps lol. I swear my life is just one big shit storm right now😂

Anyone wanna swap phones with me for a day? I promise you wouldn’t be bored😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Pinkii

VIP Member
‘Come to the bedroom quick’

9 months pregnant and had a major leg cramp and couldn’t move and needed my husband to come rub my calf 😆

• Heart
  • Haha

Marie95

'done my workout, coffee in hand, fajitas for dinner, no one is ruining the day for me'

• Heart
“I genuinely don’t know how long dying takes, maybe she’s still in there!”

About a friend who is at the hairdressers, having her hair coloured - I didn’t notice the unfortunate autocorrect until after 🙊

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Tell him to shut up please he’s doing my head in

to my partner across the room about his brother whose been talking shit at us for the last hour whilst we are trying to get on with stuff

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“What are the odds of Wilma getting her car back do you think“

”who’s Wilma”

“a cartoon character with fab hair”

“Libby just wished me a happy birthday which is awkward because it’s not my birthday but...she might have cake”

”where did you get my number.....who’s this“

”ok bye, love you, and happy birthday, btw djokovic lost”

• Haha