Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sense and Sensibility....again. I think it's because Alan Rickman gets the happy ending and Alan Rickman is one of my utter favs. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I needed a Draco Malfoy fix 😂👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Trick on Netflix. It was ok

Just had the last 10 mins of Sweet Home Alabama on, love that film.

I just re-watched Trainspotting 2 over the weekend. I saw it when it came out but after discussing Trainspotting with my partner, we both realised we couldn’t remember the second one at all. Very nostalgic.

Robert Carlyle is such an amazing actor.

The Frozen Ground on Netflix - based on true events. Was good actually. A Nicholas cage film.
Based on a true story too. The guy was a nut job! What those girls went through must have been horrific. I found it hard to watch at times but very good film though, seen it a couple of times.

Reactions: 1
Looking at my history:

I started the shack on Netflix on the 17th but didn't finish it. It did make me cry when he's talking about his murdered daughter.

Before that it was The proposal on the 12th of September with Ryan Renolds. It honestly made me laugh at times even though it had a predictable ending.

The Devil All the Time.Worth watching for Robert Pattinson's Southern accent alone.