Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Karate Kid
Husband had us watching Cobra Kai and it is really quite good!! So having never seen the films I had to watch 😊

Got a month of movies on now TV, just watched godfather, what an absolute classic film!
Thinking of watching joker later, any opinions on this?
Joker is brilliant!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The Karate Kid
Husband had us watching Cobra Kai and it is really quite good!! So having never seen the films I had to watch 😊

Joker is brilliant!!!
We are watching Cobra Kai. I resisted at first then watched the trailer and thought I'd go along with it and give it a go. My husband loves these sort of shows and films and is a huge fan of the Karate Kid films. Anyway, I LOVE it. We watched 7 episodes in a row last night. They are only half an hour long so that helps.

Karate Kid is on Netflix so I'm going to give it a go. I think I'm team Johnny Lawrence at the minute but that will probably change if he's the bully in the original.

Idiocrasy lol great film
Great film and scarily becoming a reality! It's such a quotable movie too...plus Luke Wilson is very easy on the eye!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We are watching Cobra Kai. I resisted at first then watched the trailer and thought I'd go along with it and give it a go. My husband loves these sort of shows and films and is a huge fan of the Karate Kid films. Anyway, I LOVE it. We watched 7 episodes in a row last night. They are only half an hour long so that helps.

Karate Kid is on Netflix so I'm going to give it a go. I think I'm team Johnny Lawrence at the minute but that will probably change if he's the bully in the original.
Yeah same ..... husband started watching it and I loved it too!! We are near end of second season. It gets a bit daft but it is great fun !!

Green book, an amazing film. I just found out that the bouncer / driver who is portrayed in the film in real life was in the sopranos

For your eyes only (Bond film)

One of my favourite Bond movies, that car chase, James Bond driving a Citroen 2CV, a corrugated pram on wheels!

Husband and I were so hungover yesterday so we laid in bed and watched Room and Cruel Intentions. Room is a great film.

It’s on Netflix. I believe it won an Oscar actually. It’s about a woman who gets kidnapped and raises her young son inside the room she is captured in. Would recommend.
I really want to watch this but the shouting child on the preview is putting me off 😂

Forest Gump - for the first time ever! All my life I’ve had “ 😨 YOUVE NEVERRRRR SEEN IT!?”

Reactions: 3
It’s on Netflix. I believe it won an Oscar actually. It’s about a woman who gets kidnapped and raises her young son inside the room she is captured in. Would recommend.
Oh god I’m so sorry and so tired!!
I watched this the other night I just didn’t realise the title of the film lol 😆

Room. I had been meaning to watch it / read the book for ages and watched it as soon as I saw it on Netflix. Downloaded the book straight after! Great film. Really enjoyed (even if I was anxious the whole time) 😅