Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I, Tonya.

Been wanting to watch it since it was released and really enjoyed it. She had an awful Mum and Husband at the time 😢 No wonder she was fucked up 😬

Reactions: 3
I just re-watched Trainspotting 2 over the weekend. I saw it when it came out but after discussing Trainspotting with my partner, we both realised we couldn’t remember the second one at all. Very nostalgic.

Robert Carlyle is such an amazing actor.
That scene in the Orange lodge is amazing. That song Renton sing😂🙈 The look on Sick Boys face when he turns round from the piano. Always gets me.

Reactions: 1
Not a film but a documentary “This is Paris” about Paris Hilton. It’s on YouTube - worth a watch! Feel so sorry for her and it shows she’s nothing like the person we think she is. Such an amazing business woman too!

Mrs Doubtfire. One of my favourites from my childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Decided to stick with Robin Williams and also watched Bicentennial Man too.

I cry so bad at this
We’ve had a big RW marathon over the last few days and I’ve introduced my 8 year old to the films I watched growing up. As well as Mrs Doubtfire and Bicentennial Man, we’ve also watched Flubber, Hook and Jack.

Apart from Mrs Doubtfire, I think Jack is my favourite 😍

• Heart
More Bond!!

Octopussy

Decided to stick with Robin Williams and also watched Bicentennial Man too.
I saw that recently, recorded it from Sony Movies..... With Kleenex on standby, a real tear jerker.

"Interstellar"

Am a big fan of Chris Nolan, but found this film sadly lacking in a coherent storyline. Superb visuals, and some outstanding moments. But it never really gripped me in quite the same way as other Nolan films such as Momento or Inception