Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been watching a few movies from Film Four and the Horror Channel.

My latest is "Mysterious Island" based on Jules Verne's book.

I love the older movies, such style.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Animal Farm (1954) animated film of George Orwell's book, seen it a couple of times before.

Reactions: 3
Silver linings playbook. Was better than I thought it would be, I enjoyed it. Bradley Cooper was v good.

Reactions: 4
I watched 'Yesterday' about a guy who wakes up from an accident in a world where no one else remembers the Beatles and claims their music as his own - it was really good, would recommend especially if you are a Beatles fan

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Real Steel. I enjoyed it Im not normally a robot film kind of person but as there was nothing else on I thought I would give it a watch and Im glad I did.

Reactions: 1
I watched 'Yesterday' about a guy who wakes up from an accident in a world where no one else remembers the Beatles and claims their music as his own - it was really good, would recommend especially if you are a Beatles fan
I really thought this was one of the worst films I've ever seen. Can't believe I wasted my time. The concept was good but that was it for me.

Reactions: 3
Just watched Fatal Attraction for the first time 😳

love a late 80’s / early 90’s thriller!

next on the list in Sleeping with the enemy & The hand that rocks the cradle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16