Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starship Troopers 3, I had no idea a third movie was made till last week when I learned it was on Sony Movies.

Just what was on TV but 2 good films! The greatest showman then hangover part 3

Reactions: 1
Midnight Run - Robert De Niro and Charles Grodin.

Hugely entertaining & funny, that papers over a very thin plot. Good to see De Niro doing comedy, albeit in a very dry way.

Red Planet, I got so bored I wiped it from the Sky Box.

The disappearance at Clifton Hill on Netflix. It was a crime drama type thing. It was just odd. I wouldn’t say I liked or disliked it, very immemorial

"The Haunting" (1963)

Far superior to the 1999 remake, and still scares the hell out of me - especially the "thump thump" of mysterious goes walking down corridors, the twisting of door handles, and of course the shadows on the patterned wallpaper that turn into ghoulish faces.

No blood and guts to be had, just physiological stuff that keeps you in suspense.

• Heart
I put on the new witches film... I lasted maybe 30 mins and put it off. It wasn’t great but maybe because I remember the original when a kid. This one is American so quite different