Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
Just watched Fatal Attraction for the first time 😳

love a late 80’s / early 90’s thriller!

next on the list in Sleeping with the enemy & The hand that rocks the cradle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

MotherofDragons

I watched 'Yesterday' about a guy who wakes up from an accident in a world where no one else remembers the Beatles and claims their music as his own - it was really good, would recommend especially if you are a Beatles fan

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Death Becomes Her, classic black comedy with many memorable quotes - "I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU!", "did you remember where you parked the car?"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

CandyPink99

watched ‘A Star Is Born’ yesterday and it absolutely broke me, did not expect the ending and was a mess for 10 minutes.
also didn’t realise just how beautiful Gaga is

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Moth

VIP Member
Finally got to watch "Three Billboards Outside Ebbings, Missouri". Didn't know the plot or what to expect. Really enjoyed it. Great performances as usual from Frances McDormand and Sam Rockwell.

Reactions: 7

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
I watched Billy Elliot last night. One of my favourites. Always makes me cry happy tears.
‘It’s my wee Billy!! He could be a genius for all we know!’ ‘We’re finished son, what choice have we got? Let’s give the boy a fucking chance!’ 😭😭😭

Then the night before last I watched Never Let Me Go which also made me cry. Sad tears that time though 😢.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Pinkii

VIP Member
The book club. Enjoyed it, liked all the actresses and I basically want to be Jane fonda.
Thats how you get plastic surgery right.

Reactions: 6

Matricks

"Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri" - perhaps not the most memorable of film titles, but the film itself was rather excellent with yet another stellar performance from Frances McDormand.

Reactions: 6

Death2unicorns

I’ve just watched a Korean film called parasite, haven’t read the thread so not sure if it’s already been mentioned but wow it was brilliant, it won the Oscar for best picture last year, highly recommend it

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sw4

VIP Member
Dangerous Minds was on one of the Sky channels yesterday- first time watching it. I bloody love a 90's wrong side of the tracks film. Also every time I see Michelle Pfeiffer on screen after a long time I can't get over how jawdroppingly gorgeous she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 5