Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BFG - the most recent remake. I didn’t rate it. Maybe as I am an adult with no children 🤣 not sure how I ended up watching it but I preferred the cartoon x

Reactions: 1
I watched an oldie last week starring Michael Redgrave "Fame is the Spur" it was well good.

Got a month of movies on now TV, just watched godfather, what an absolute classic film!
Thinking of watching joker later, any opinions on this?

Jumanji 2 - enjoyed it and unpopular opinion time....I prefer the remake of the first to the original!

Got a month of movies on now TV, just watched godfather, what an absolute classic film!
Watched The Joker last weekend, really enjoyed it

Reactions: 2
Joker is amazing, it’s a bit slow to start but the last hour...wow!

Reactions: 3
Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery! I watched it with my brother when I was little and most of the crudity went over my head.

They're silly films but I laughed my head off. 😂

Whilst reading the secret gossip thread, someone mentioned Breaking glass with Hazel O' Conner. It is an absolutely brilliant film, with great music. My partner managed to get me a dvd of the film, I was delighted. I've seen it several times since. It is the 40th anniversary of the film this year, something worth celebrating - I wonder if they will release an anniversary edition?

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery! I watched it with my brother when I was little and most of the crudity went over my head.

They're silly films but I laughed my head off. 😂
Ha, I watched the spy who shagged me at the start of the year for the first time since I was about 12 and enjoyed it. Perhaps not in the same way as when I was 12 but some parts are genuinely funny... Will Ferrell’s ludicrous character for instance.
And one new thing was that dr Evil reminded me so much of trump! They have a lot of the same characteristics!

Ha, I watched the spy who shagged me at the start of the year for the first time since I was about 12 and enjoyed it. Perhaps not in the same way as when I was 12 but some parts are genuinely funny... Will Ferrell’s ludicrous character for instance.
And one new thing was that dr Evil reminded me so much of trump! They have a lot of the same characteristics!
'Groovy Baby yeah'

I rewatched one of my favourite films last night “Romy and Michelle’s High School
reunion”. This still makes me so happy and the soundtrack is incredible. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Joker. Wanted to wait til the buzz about it had settled down so wasn't influenced by other people raving etc.

Was pretty decent tbh

Currently watching old British films on Youtube as I’m stuck in the past and don’t have Netflix.
Personal Services- laughed my head off from start to finish. Also a made for TV movie with Julie Walters called My Beautiful Son about a housewife from Liverpool who gives up her baby to a rich New York family and years later he comes to find her. He’s fit too!
Shirley Valentine-great dialogue
Rita Sue Bob Too- has not aged well AT ALL but was funny to see Garvey from Benidorm in her younger day
Wish You Were Here- the unofficial prequel to Personal Services, sad to watch seeing how the main actress ended up and could have had a glittering career.

also found a nice easy to watch Hollywood chick flick called Nanny Diaries- recommend it if you like Devil Wears Prada