Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Geralds Game on Netflix - it’s a thriller where a woman’s husband dies while she’s handcuffed to the bed... I won’t say any more due to spoilers. It was good but odd at the same time! On Netflix.

Love Wedding Repeat on Netflix - Meh, wouldn't watch it again. Not many likeable or developed characters. You could have easily lifted Freida Pinto's character out of the film and it would have made no difference to the plot whatsoever.
God this was by far the worst film I've seen in a long long time. Agree with you about Freida Pinto but all the characters were dreadful.

Eurovision the story of fire saga.

Actually pretty good
I liked it too
It was good silly fun

Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

I hadn't seen it for a while and still really like it. I've avoided the other two in the new trilogy because they sound dreadful but I do like this one. The robots are adorable.

Mocking jay part 2. Have watched them all with my 10 year old and shes been very invested in them. Loved them

Me before you.

Oh my God. I really enjoyed it but wow. I just can't explain it. Borrowing the book to read!

Reactions: 2
I just watched Zootopia (2nd time I’ve seen it) with a family member and I had no idea how much it mimics racism in it! Totally did not pick up on that the first time. Good on them for it x

Reactions: 1
Dangerous Minds was on one of the Sky channels yesterday- first time watching it. I bloody love a 90's wrong side of the tracks film. Also every time I see Michelle Pfeiffer on screen after a long time I can't get over how jawdroppingly gorgeous she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I watched Back to the future 1, 2 and 3 again yesterday. The first is still one of my favourite films ever. 2 is also amazing and 3 I had always written off as being a bit tit. But... after rewatching they are all good. (The first is still the best though) 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
I watched How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days yesterday now that its on Netflix. What a throwback. So different seeing Matthew McConaughey in a rom com compared to his more recent stuff.

Reactions: 2