Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Black mass - not bad - although depp's make up job to age him made him look like a walking corpse

Reactions: 2
No I haven’t! We went on a whim to be honest. I mean it was alright… it wasn’t unwatchable but it had bits in and we thought we were watching a comedy! A horror it certainly wasn’t 🤣
Yes, we just fancied the cinema and it seemed the least worse option.

It's not great. In fact, some of it was just silly and non-sensical. And most of the characters were just...awful. But it delivered the classic M Night twist 👌

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull.

What a very poor film especially as it was done by Spielberg. Some things should just be left alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ferris Bueller's Day Off -Quite boring and weird
I can probably quote 70% of that movie. That and Princess Bride!! Love but I am a child of the 80s and we were easily amused.

I brought my son and his pals to space jam. They loved it. The little man loves Back to the Future and movies in general and enjoyed alot of the WB movie references. He is very excited for the next ghost busters movie.

Dead Man's Shoes - Not perfect but a very good all the same. Everything you'd expect from a Shane Meadows film

I can probably quote 70% of that movie. That and Princess Bride!! Love but I am a child of the 80s and we were easily amused.

I brought my son and his pals to space jam. They loved it. The little man loves Back to the Future and movies in general and enjoyed alot of the WB movie references. He is very excited for the next ghost busters movie.
I enjoyed the parade scene near the end, i thought that was the best bit.

Last film I watched was School of Rock, seen it many times but it's a classic.

Watched nobody with Saul out of better call Saul in. Don't normally like action/violent films but was really well made, good sound track and some humour too.

I watched an ‘afternoon movie’ on channel 5 this week. Can’t remember the title, but a Principal sleeps with a student who, you guessed it, starts at her school in the new year. First 45 minutes were quite watchable, but the last were terrible!
I love those awful films :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
The Crush - Absolutely ridiculous but fairly entertaining

A Few Good Men - Good performances but wasn't that invested in the story.

Just watched Chernobyl. Really good. Watched Official secrets last night. Excellent.

Black widow. Had high hopes but was let down. Disappointed as she’s bad ass in the avengers movies. However this was just meh

The Mitchells vs the Machines on Netflix. I put it on for the kids but I really enjoyed it. Lots of jokes for the parents.

• Heart
Gregory's girl,
Such a classic nice feel good film and some funny background characters.