Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We watched Cape Fear last night. The 1991 Scorsese remake with Robert DeNiro. What a rollercoaster! 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Parent Trap (1961) - This had very mature themes for a G rated movie. Wish the parents never got back together in this one 😑

Cruella - This movie rubbed me the wrong way. I love the fashion though.

Last edited:
Parent Trap (1961) - This had very mature themes for a G rated movie. Wish the parents never got back together in this one 😑
I loved this film, mcuh better than the re-make, the original Freaky Friday (from the 70s I think) is also much better than the re-make. Anyone have any good recommendations for good indie films on netflix?

I loved this film, mcuh better than the re-make, the original Freaky Friday (from the 70s I think) is also much better than the re-make. Anyone have any good recommendations for good indie films on netflix?
Ooh I have to watch the original freaky friday! The first parent trap was truly depressing to me. When she punched her ex-husband in the eye I was like I see why things did not work 🥴 But in the remake it’s just not plausible what happened to their marriage! There’s lots of good and bad in both of them imo