Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Hitman’s Wife’s bodyguard. Pretty shite.

Reactions: 2
Watched Old in the cinema and it was terrible
Oh no! I really fancied this film and you’re the second person to say it was terrible. Have you liked the director’s other stuff? I read a review that said it wasn’t as bad as his most awful work but wasn’t as good as his best - it had elements of good and bad in it which gave me hope that it might fit into the “alright” category.

I watched Sixty Six at the weekend. The story about a Jewish boy who's Barmitzvah falls on the same day as the World Cup final.

A very charming, funny film. Done by the same people that did 'Love Actually' and 'Notting Hill' and starring the brilliant Eddie Marsan and Helena Bonham Carter.

Reactions: 4
Oh no! I really fancied this film and you’re the second person to say it was terrible. Have you liked the director’s other stuff? I read a review that said it wasn’t as bad as his most awful work but wasn’t as good as his best - it had elements of good and bad in it which gave me hope that it might fit into the “alright” category.
No I haven’t! We went on a whim to be honest. I mean it was alright… it wasn’t unwatchable but it had bits in and we thought we were watching a comedy! A horror it certainly wasn’t 🤣

Reactions: 1
Bill and Ted face the music- was so bad I actually quite enjoyed it 😂 Keanu Reeves looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but making the movie

The infamous 1980 version of Flash Gordon, last night. It's possibly the most ridiculous movie I've ever seen and I absolutely loved it. The music is fab. How I wish Freddy Mercury was still here.

• Heart
The infamous 1980 version of Flash Gordon, last night. It's possibly the most ridiculous movie I've ever seen and I absolutely loved it. The music is fab. How I wish Freddy Mercury was still here.
Thanks I’m listening to the soundtrack now 😂 💗

Molly’s Game. I don’t play poker and I don’t like Aaron Sorkin’s directing. I don’t know what I was thinking lol

• Haha
I watched an ‘afternoon movie’ on channel 5 this week. Can’t remember the title, but a Principal sleeps with a student who, you guessed it, starts at her school in the new year. First 45 minutes were quite watchable, but the last were terrible!

Reactions: 2