Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
US, it is on netflix. Think they tried a clever plot twist at the end but it was not making much sense.
i saw the trailer for this but it reminded me of nightmares i used to have of people standing outside my parents house, decided it would not be a good idea to watch! I re watched the imitation game, I saaw it ages ago at the cinema, such a good film

Reactions: 1
I loved Us! It had me gripped all the way through and I loved the twist, I remember gasping like crazy when it all unwound.
The twist did not make sense though, there were so many plotholes. It tried to be like ''behind her eyes'' but the twist did not stack up.

The twist did not make sense though, there were so many plotholes. It tried to be like ''behind her eyes'' but the twist did not stack up.
It’s been a while since I watched it so can’t recall the plot holes, just remember really enjoying it. Haven’t seen Behind Her Eyes to compare.

Which version is it? I searched it and there seems to be a few.
it is a british
Definitely recommend behind her eyes if you enjoyed us (y)
As in the british series? or is this a film too? I found the series so bizarre I actually cannot work out if I liked it ot not :ROFLMAO: , never would have guesssed the twist though. I have just got the book to see if it is explained a bit mroe in detail

Election featuring a baby face Reese Witherspoon. I enjoyed the storytelling but it’s a goofy movie.

Reactions: 2
Virgin River ! Not a film but a series! Now to wait another year to see what happens!!

Is this the film about the couple on honeymoon??
I believe they are just holidaying not honeymooning. It's supposed to be loosely based on a true story.

Open water 2 Adrift, is worth watching too.

I love a good/bad shark film!
Me too. I recommend 47 metres down if you haven't seen it already

Last edited: