Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I have to watch the original freaky friday! The first parent trap was truly depressing to me. When she punched her ex-husband in the eye I was like I see why things did not work 🥴 But in the remake it’s just not plausible what happened to their marriage! There’s lots of good and bad in both of them imo
agreed, it was just watered down so much it did not make sense! I think the original feaky friday (from memory) would be the same in terms of the g rating :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
agreed, it was just watered down so much it did not make sense! I think the original feaky friday (from memory) would be the same in terms of the g rating :ROFLMAO:
Just starting it now. Really loving the intro song 😄

• Haha
Clueless, such a classic, I love it!
"You're a virgin who can't drive"
omg I watched it too, I practically know the script from memory from seeing it so much when I was younger, I think I saw it for the first time when I was about 11 and was so sad that my high school life resembled nothing like it :ROFLMAO:
"you've seen how picky I am about my shoes and they only go on my feet" so many great lines !

Reactions: 2
I brought my 10 year old son to see Free Guy. Had zero expectation and it actually made me laugh outloud a few times. Maybe it was having him in background playing fortnite for the last year lowered my expectation but it was charming and funny.

Saw the Courier in the cinema last week. Did the Meercats 241. and brought own snacks, so a bargain all round

Really enjoyed it.
Going to see Candyman tonight.

Reactions: 4
my first everrrr time watching rush hour 3(usually watch 1&2)and i actually found it funny was not expecting it 🤣

I loved this film, mcuh better than the re-make, the original Freaky Friday (from the 70s I think) is also much better than the re-make. Anyone have any good recommendations for good indie films on netflix?
Chef is quite good if it's still on there.

Reactions: 3
I almost never recommend movies. However , the book of Henry on Netflix seems to be a winner in so many aspects.

Superbad 😎

“Chica chica yeah, fake ID fake ID”

• Haha