Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Marnie was there.

I've just started watching Anime's and I think this is the best one so far along with Spirited away!

Reactions: 1
Morning Glory. It popped up on my Netflix suggestions. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it as an easy watch.

"The Italian Job" (1968)

Okay thriller/comedy. Extremely dated, but Michael Caine saved the day with his Cockney charm. Nice ending too.

"Mulholland Drive", Yes, this is my fave film ever. Even to the point of having an account here of the same name.

But I watched it last night with my parents, because they wanted to know why I was so beguiled by it. (They've seen it once before). Come the end they were still none the wiser as to what had happened. Plus, I had to cringe a little when the lesbian love scenes came up because I could see my mother looking a bit "awkward" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wanted (again) something pretty mindless, so I watched "I give it a year", nothing incredible but parts of it are very funny, I'd def recommend it if you want something where you don't really want to think

I wanted (again) something pretty mindless, so I watched "I give it a year", nothing incredible but parts of it are very funny, I'd def recommend it if you want something where you don't really want to think
Doesn't fair well on Rotten Tomatoes, but I'll give it a try anyway

Doesn't fair well on Rotten Tomatoes, but I'll give it a try anyway

you just need low expectations, I was going to start on Night Stalker on Netflix (obv not a film) but after a really long day didn't feel like i had the brain power :LOL:

Candy - heath ledger and abbey cornish. Quite intense, they are a couple and its about their decline into heroin addiction.

you just need low expectations, I was going to start on Night Stalker on Netflix (obv not a film) but after a really long day didn't feel like i had the brain power :LOL:
Any sex scenes? Have downloaded it, and will watch it tonight with the oldies

Any sex scenes? Have downloaded it, and will watch it tonight with the oldies
There aren't exactly sex scenes, there are a couple in which stuff almost happens, and there is some conversation related to sex. I probably would watch it with my mum but not my dad I would say