Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Instant Family for the first time last week, bawled my eyes out!

And I finally gave in to watch " To all the boys I've loved before" but didn't finish it, watching the rest tonight.
I tried soooo hard to not watch it 😬 😂 guess I'll watch the second one after

Reactions: 2
I used that random netflix thing where is randomly chooses something for you... Mean Girls 2... I got less than 20 min in, without question the worst film I have seen!

• Haha
I used that random netflix thing where is randomly chooses something for you... Mean Girls 2... I got less than 20 min in, without question the worst film I have seen!
there's a mean girls sequel?!?!?

there's a mean girls sequel?!?!?
Yeah I had no idea either lol, don't think it was in the cinema (unsurprisingly). It is full of actors I vaguely recognise from unsuccessful TV shows/cheap made for tv films. I don't get why the tried to make it a sequel, it just highlights how tit it is compared to the original, could have just been another generic cheap teen movie

• Sad
A street cat named Bob, based on the true story of James Bowen, who was homeless and recovering from drug addiction at the time when Bob came into his life. It’s always a very emotional watch with me, it’s a good movie, haven’t watched the sequel yet but looking forward to it. The real Bob sadly passed away last year, my heart goes out to James as it seems as if Bob and himself saved each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
"Jaws" - a fave film of mine. Although strangely I kept on thinking/wishing that the poor victims in the film were actually Boris, Hancock and those SAGE tit-munchers :ROFLMAO: