Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I watched Alpha Papa, and found it incredibly lame compared to the Alan Partridge TV sitcom
I felt Alpha Papa started off brilliantly (the 'there's no fog' and 'I'm steering with my balls' were classic Partridge) then flagged a bit in the middle and picked up at the end. I think the problem is that for a film you need a story arc, something big has to happen, whereas in the Partridge series it was just him with his radio show and then living in the Linton Travel Tavern/ caravan and it was great because nothing much happened really :)

I watched Tenet recently. Apart from the presence of Aaron Taylor Johnson, not great. I also rewatched the Craft - which I enjoyed much more. Proper 90s nostalgia!

Reactions: 2
I felt Alpha Papa started off brilliantly (the 'there's no fog' and 'I'm steering with my balls' were classic Partridge) then flagged a bit in the middle and picked up at the end. I think the problem is that for a film you need a story arc, something big has to happen, whereas in the Partridge series it was just him with his radio show and then living in the Linton Travel Tavern/ caravan and it was great because nothing much happened really :)

I watched Tenet recently. Apart from the presence of Aaron Taylor Johnson, not great. I also rewatched the Craft - which I enjoyed much more. Proper 90s nostalgia!
I rewatched the Craft not long ago. It was awesome. I wish Fairuza Balk acted more. I loved her as in Return to Oz when she was a child as well...such a strong, natural performer even at that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Working my way thought the early bond films I missed last run, today it was GOLDFINGER.

"Pulp Fiction"

Probably Tarantino's most complete and satisfying film. Great performances from Bruce Willis, John Travolta and Uma Thurman

Pieces of a women on Netflix
That women needs an Oscar she was amazing

Trigger alert it is about baby loss ❤

Reactions: 1
Pieces of a Woman on Netflix - really upsetting plot but one of the best new films I’ve seen in ages

Reactions: 1