Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry was replying about wrong film 🤦
I did wonder, but I put it down to your old age :ROFLMAO:

There aren't exactly sex scenes, there are a couple in which stuff almost happens, and there is some conversation related to sex. I probably would watch it with my mum but not my dad I would say
Thank you. I had to ask because....you know.... always difficult watching a film with parents and all of a sudden there's a screen full of nudity going on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Watched Pieces of a Woman last night, husband didn't enjoy, I did. Very triggering but Vanessa Kirby was great.

• Heart
"Terminator 2" My dad's idea, and I fell into line rather begrudgingly.

Actually, its a pretty decent SF film, with a good script and a great performance by Linda Hamilton

"Sin City"

Cyberpunk comic strip effort - too dark and grim despite decent performances from the likes of Bruce Willis and Powers Booth

Mulan. The new one, not the animated one from years ago.

I know quite alot of people aren't a fan of the new version, but I really liked it.
I will admit, I've never seen the animated version, so I've nothing to compare it too, but in my opinion, it was really good. I'd definitely watch it again.

Bill and Ted Face the Music. Love the other two. Absolutely HATED this. It was so boring.

The Magdalene Sisters
I watched this a few days ago, I've seen it a few times and I think it's such a sad film. I read up quite a bit about it and the truth behind it is heart breaking.

war of the worlds.. damn, that was a tit movie
I quite like the Tom Cruise one haha it took a couple of watches to appreciate it but I like it now.

The 2011 Jane Eyre with Mia Wasikowska and Michael Fassbender. It was beautifully shot, well acted and I love the costumes, but I can't help but think some plot points were a bit rushed, though that's inevitable if you're adapting a 500+ page book into a two hour film.

Absolute rubbish kids film called journey 2 mystery Island or something like that.kids might like it the 9yo did

Megan is Missing
Saw it last week, horrible horrible movie. The ending is still giving me nightmares.

I did wonder, but I put it down to your old age :ROFLMAO:

Thank you. I had to ask because....you know.... always difficult watching a film with parents and all of a sudden there's a screen full of nudity going on :ROFLMAO:
I remember when I was about 12, I was watching the Postman Always Rings Twice (Jack Nicholson version) with my mam and dad. I literally wanted to gouge my own eyes out with embarrassment at the kitchen table scene!

war of the worlds.. damn, that was a tit movie
I've never watched a film before where the children were so vile I actually wanted them to die. That was a pretty bad film.

• Haha
Megan is Missing
Saw it last week, horrible horrible movie. The ending is still giving me nightmares.
omg I just watched the trailer to this as I had never heard of it.... looks absolutely horrifiying... what was the case it was based on?

omg I just watched the trailer to this as I had never heard of it.... looks absolutely horrifiying... what was the case it was based on?
As far as I’m aware it’s not actually based on a real life case. Instead the director sees it as an “educational” film about what can happen online.

As far as I’m aware it’s not actually based on a real life case. Instead the director sees it as an “educational” film about what can happen online.
teh trailer says it is based on real life events?