Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave it 40 minutes then binned it. Couldn't make head nor tail or it.
I struggled to the end incase there was a hidden meaning ..but no πŸ˜‚

Rebecca (re make ) good but preferred the original.

Reactions: 1
I'm usually the same. I've sat thru a lot of crap films to see if they will get better or if the end will throw up some meaning but I think my tolerance levels are lowering as I get older πŸ˜„.

Rebecca (re make ) good but preferred the original.
Yes watched both and agree the original is better πŸ‘

• Haha
It was hyped up so much I was waiting on the punchline to materialise πŸ˜‚ Midsommar was another let down and don't even mention In The Tall Grass :rolleyes:

• Haha
It was hyped up so much I was waiting on the punchline to materialise πŸ˜‚ Midsommar was another let down and don't even mention In The Tall Grass :rolleyes:
πŸ˜„You must be my double!!! Don't get me started on the tall grass πŸ€”

• Haha
I love a good psychological thriller or horror and they were none of them πŸ˜‚
That's exactly what I like. I get excited and set myself up with a cosy blanket, snacks etc so its always such a let down when I pick a wrong un🀦

• Haha
That's exactly what I like. I get excited and set myself up with a cosy blanket, snacks etc so its always such a let down when I pick a wrong un🀦
I can't really think of any recent ones that are worth a watch except Brightburn it's watchable but not great I just stumbled on it .

I can't really think of any recent ones that are worth a watch except Brightburn it's watchable but not great I just stumbled on it .
Oh great, thanksπŸ‘. I haven't heard of that one so I'll take a look.

I recently watched white settlers and calibre. I wouldn't exactly rave about them but they very tense and jumpy in parts.

Oh great, thanksπŸ‘. I haven't heard of that one so I'll take a look.

I recently watched white settlers and calibre. I wouldn't exactly rave about them but they very tense and jumpy in parts.
I must look them up thanks ,Brightburn comes up as a superhero (put me off ) but it's unexpected ,just what I like and more horror.

I must look them up thanks ,Brightburn comes up as a superhero (put me off ) but it's unexpected ,just what I like and more horror.
Noted, thanks. Will wash blanky and stock up on snackages πŸ˜„

• Haha
I watched 2 Addams family films last night, I love Gomez and Morticia's OTT passion i

One of the worst films ever made I couldn't even get the storyline ?
I really thought I had missed something, I was nervous to watch it alone as all the reviews had gone on about how scary it was... not even stupid scary like Scream type movies. Didn't get the positive reviews at all

anyone have any good/not serious films on netflix, like indie style light- hearted? thinking something like Juno

Reactions: 2
I really thought I had missed something, I was nervous to watch it alone as all the reviews had gone on about how scary it was... not even stupid scary like Scream type movies. Didn't get the positive reviews at all

anyone have any good/not serious films on netflix, like indie style light- hearted? thinking something like Juno
I couldn't even get what the story was about , never mind the lack of scares ? it was an awful film.

I saw that a while ago, agree about the racism, not surprising seeing Gibson directed it