Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really wanted to watch this film , British premier make up, but the Cornish accent has really put me off, we proper Cornish folk don't talk like that, why do films get it so wrong with accents.

Donnie Darko... it’s been on my list... as in the list you pretend you have when someone is shocked you’ve not seen something.

Reactions: 1
Hocus Pocus.

I always use Halloween as an excuse to indulge my inner child.

I was ment to be watching Re-Animator tonight but I'm not in the right mood for it.

The witches 2020 version. I enjoyed it- the effects were good, Octavia Spencer was the standout as the grandma.
The earlier film was better though - the witches in the coven were creepier and the amazing Angelica Houston proved what a class act she is .

"Good Will Hunting" - Matt Damon and Robin Williams

A fairly easy-going drama concerning Damon, a young student with exceptional skills in mathematics, but suffers from various mental health issues that a quirky psychologist (Williams) slowly begins to bring to the surface.

Good chemistry between the two leads, but the ending was all too predictable.

The witches 2020 version. I enjoyed it- the effects were good, Octavia Spencer was the standout as the grandma.
The earlier film was better though - the witches in the coven were creepier and the amazing Angelica Houston proved what a class act she is .
I watched this last night... enjoyed it and agree Octavia Spencer was excellent, but was irritated by Anne Hathaway's massively hammy overacting and accent that was a cross between the Swedish chef off the Muppets and a bad Dracula impersonation! Anjelica Huston was definitely better.

I watched 'Yesterday' about a guy who wakes up from an accident in a world where no one else remembers the Beatles and claims their music as his own - it was really good, would recommend especially if you are a Beatles fan
Saw that at the cinema when it came out. I enjoyed it too.

"Blue Is The Warmest Color" Critically acclaimed Lesbian coming of age Swedish drama. A little overlong but very moving

"Silence of the Lambs" - Jodie Foster, Anthony Hopkins

Routine thriller/drama saved only for the outstanding cameo from Hopkins as Hannibal "nice chianti" Lecter.

Reactions: 2