Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. The one that was made in the early 70’s. I loved this film as a kid and now my kids love it too.

Reactions: 3
I re watched Clueless as some escapism, I realised even not having seen it in about 15 years I watched it so much when I was young I pretty much could recite the dialogue :LOL: I then watched a Vice documentary about black americans voting for Trump and found that the actress who plays Dionne is one of them :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
The new Rebecca. It was one of the worst films I’ve ever seen.
I was tempted to watch that but clearly it’s never going to reach the heights of the Hitchcock original so I think I’ll give it a miss and stick with good old Lawrence Olivier 😂

Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. The one that was made in the early 70’s. I loved this film as a kid and now my kids love it too.
the classic! I absolutely hated the Johnny depp version.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watched Borat 2 yesterday. A couple of laugh out loud moments but wasn't for me. It should have stayed in the noughties.

In the evening I watched Trafficked which was ok. Then Scream which was fun. Can't believe how teenage me couldn't work out who the killers were. I remember being so shocked at the ending!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watched Borat 2 yesterday. A couple of laugh out loud moments but wasn't for me. It should have stayed in the noughties.
We watching it last night too... a few really funny parts but mostly not, and a few really really cringey parts. Should have left well alone

Reactions: 1
Just watched Devil All the Time on Netflix. It's really good! Robert Pattinson is a massive creep in it, he's such a good actor! 😂

Miracle in cell no 7
I was bawling my eyes out it’s actually one of my new favourite movies.