Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We watched The Platform last night. It was...interesting.

We’ve had a big RW marathon over the last few days and I’ve introduced my 8 year old to the films I watched growing up. As well as Mrs Doubtfire and Bicentennial Man, we’ve also watched Flubber, Hook and Jack.

Apart from Mrs Doubtfire, I think Jack is my favourite 😍
My favourite RW film is probably Patch Adams. I want to rewatch Bicentennial Man, only seen it once and all I remember is that it’s really sad!

Watched Carry on Cabby, never seen it before and it was quite good considering it was one of the early ones, Jim Dale made a small appearance.

After that I watched the live action version of "Ghost in the Shell" based on the Anime film, enjoyed that.

"Blade Runner 2049"

A nice follow-up to the much revered original. Visually stunning as per usual, nice soundtrack, and good to see Harrison Ford reprise his Deckard role once more.

Keep on hoping there will be a different future releases for this film as there was for Blade Runner (Final Cut, Director's Cut etc.)

Reactions: 1
Just watched the new Borat film on Amazon Prime,outrageous!!! and very funny in parts 😆

Rewatched the Lord of the Rings trilogy for the millionth time and as usual... loved it. I don't think I'll ever get bored of those films

My next film will be RE-ANIMATOR from 1985, has a cracking theme tune from what I can remember.

Reactions: 1
Hubie Halloween. Not an Adam Sandler fan at all but got outnumbered 😖 loved the T-shirt’s the mum was wearing though 😂

The Worst Witch from 1986. It stars Diana Rigg! Charlotte Rae in a dual role as Ms Cackle and her evil twin! Tim Curry as the grand wizard who all the underage girls perv over throughout the film! A song about tamborines and sisters turning into bats! Overall it appears it was made on a budget of about 0.50p and features a host of young actresses who never quite made it in the industry and when watching this you can see why.

It's absolutely awful...I love it, and watch it yearly.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
"The Bourne Identity" Matt Damon, does a decent job as a CIA operative on the run from his employers after cocking up an assassination.

Slick but predictable. Great soundtrack though