Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Mullholland Drive"- This is without doubt my fave film- totally weird but with lots of subtle twists that require a second or third viewing

"Hot Fuzz" - still remains my favourite from Simon Pegg's Cornetto Trilogy.

So many laugh-out loud moments, along with a joke that had me choking on my coffee for 20 minutes afterwards -

"Marcus Carter said he’d fingered her up the duck pond!" :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: 1
We waff to chef Greyhound on Apple TV a the other night. Tom Hanks was brilliant. We then afterwards watched On The Rocks with Bill Murray which was also brilliant! Worth getting Apple TV just for the those two films!

"The Shining"

Jack Nicholson's best performance IMHO. Brilliant performance as a "possessed" man gradually going into a mental decline while overseeing a hotel out in the middle of nowhere.

He's "Here's Johnny" as he leers through a hacked up bathroom door still sends shivers down my spine.

Great support from Shelly Duvall

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Four Weddings and a Funeral. Love a bit of old school British humour.

"The Thing" Directed by John Carpenter, and starring Kurt Russell

Well made horror film, with plenty of scares and gory effects. The story was a bit pedestrian, but I was pleased the ending was quite downbeat - which is unusual for Hollywood.

Toy story 😂 saw that it was the 25th anniversary last weekend and couldn’t believe I was a whole two years old when it premiered!

The Night Comes For Us

It's an Indonesian action movie with amazing fight scenes. If you liked The Raid (Amazing Movie!!!! Def recommend!) then you'll enjoy this. It has 2 of the actors from The Raid in it also and their fight scene was brilliant, so brutal and graceful!

"The Shining"

Jack Nicholson's best performance IMHO. Brilliant performance as a "possessed" man gradually going into a mental decline while overseeing a hotel out in the middle of nowhere.

He's "Here's Johnny" as he leers through a hacked up bathroom door still sends shivers down my spine.

Great support from Shelly Duvall
Have you watched Doctor sleep yet? I haven't but heard mixed reviews.

Wasn't actually watching it but Inbetweeners 2 was on TV last night for the 500th time this year 😂