Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Slumdog Millionaire" - a nice feel-good movie regarding how a poor Indian boy went on to win a fortune playing "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" on national TV in India

Reactions: 1
“A Futile and Stupid Gesture”, as I’ve got a massive crush on Domhnall Gleeson. (Is there an emoji to express my love and embarrassment?)

I watched the new Korean zombie movie "Alive" last night. It was so good!!! The make up effects were unique & so well done. I totally didn't expect that twist either!

"The Inbetweeners" - adaptation from the fairly amusing TV sitcom of the same name. Funny in parts, but mostly a rehash of old ideas/gags from the show.

Along film day -
the new witches feel so sorry for Ann getting abused for the hands, wouldnt people with cancer be arsey too for the baldness?
The perfect Christmas (a mushy film)

Home alone 1 and 2 (step daughters request when came but feel asleep during 2)

The Invisible Man👌 Really enjoyed it!!
Better than the kevin bacon one i dare say

The Witches remake. It was meh. My 5 year old liked it but was scared of the grand high witch. I’m debating on whether or not to show him the original movie with Angelica Houston, really scare him. 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In safe hands/Pupille. It’s a French film that follows a baby boy being put up for adoption. It’s was so interesting.

"Bridget Jones' Diary" - A nice uncomplicated feel-good film for a chilly November's evening. Never get tired of it, even if Renee Zellweger's English accent is a little flakey at times.

Reactions: 3
I watched Entebbe on netflix, about this crazy 1970s hostage situation, I had wanted to see it for ages but seemed to have done badly commercially so I never saw it when it was in the cinema years ago. If you like films based on a true (dramatic) story that teach you about historical events I would 100% recommend, in the same vein Fargo (which I saw ages ago is great)

His House on Netflix. Brilliant film, its a horror but with a very different storyline to your standard crappy horror. Sort of a drama too as well.

Watched Borat 2 recently, it was awful.

"Apollo 13"- Fascinating drama covering the almost fatal disaster that became of the Apollo 13 moon mission back in the early 70s.
Great performances from Tom Hanks, Kevin Bacon and Ed Harris

"Ad Astra" - Sci-fi film with Brad Pitt, and a journey to the planet Neptune in search of his father, who has gone a bit cranky and wants to seek out intelligent life while placing the inhabited planets of Earth, Mars and the Moon in danger with massive radioactive power surges.

Slow paced, with too many loose ends, and an all too predictable ending