Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to watch this film called camp rock,then didn't bother because it wasn't about Freddie Mercury.

Reactions: 1
Furious 7. I can't believe it's almost 10 years since Paul Walker passed away.

The Black Phone.
It was OK. Not as good as I had expected but at same time nothing wrong with it.

Poly Styrene: I Am a Cliche. It's a feature-length documentary about the punk singer/frontwoman of X-Ray Spex. The film was made by her daughter and it's partly about their relationship (rocky relationship due to her mother's bipolar disorder). It's unlike most other music documentaries I've watched; more about the person than the music. I highly recommend it to anyone who's interested in that kind of thing. It caused lots of crying. 😅

The Next Karate Kid - Couldn't remember anything about it so thought I'd re-watch again. Absolute trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.