Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Venom. I was not expecting to like it but it’s good. Can’t wait to watch the next one. 😄

Reactions: 1
Disconnect, a 2012 film currently on Netflix, from the description I wasn't expecting much but turned out to be... quite moving/emotional.

Everything Everywhere All at Once

I gave up within an hour. Shrill, frantic, confusing, overrated garbage.

Athena (2022) on Netflix.
I would recommend changing the playback to subtitles, otherwise you have stereotype cockney accents dubbed over french actors.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fall in the cinema
The one where they’re stuck at the top of a tower with no way of escaping
My husband had to sit their with his eyes closed 😅

Boiling Point - Good acting and all that but knew with Stephen Graham involved it would descend into misery

• Haha
I turned off blonde after about 40 mins… it was one of the worst movies I have attempted to watch in a very long time. Really bleeping tit.

Top Gun:Maverick

Really enjoyed it. One of the best films I've seen in a while.

(I can't believe how quickly the films appear on Amazon prime etc these days. I'm not complaining though. I haven't been to the cinema for about 6 years)

The Net, typical 90s thriller with Sandra Bullock, watched it many years ago but was fun remembering what happens next just before it happens :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.