Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else who loved the book very sad that the film version of "Where the Crawdads Sing" has been fairly universally panned?
I went to see it today - haven’t read the book yet - I loved it! I was apprehensive because all the reviews have been negative but from experience I always seem to like the films the critics hate and vice Versa so gave it a go and I’m glad I did. My dad is halfway through the book so will read it when he’s finished

Reactions: 1
The Witch Part 2
Was OK, 1st one was better. Not totally sure why the 2 groups are fighting.

Sweet Charity with Shirley MacLaine, Sammy Davis Jnr and even Ricardo Montalban if you can believe it.

Made in 1969 and based on the play by Neil Simon, it was directed by Bob Fosse. His debut in that role before going on to score with the hit film Cabaret.

Not usually my cup of tea, but worth watching to see how Ricardo Montalban could possibly fit in to a production of this genre, and for all the credits it contains.

Last edited:
Sweet Charity with Shirley MacLaine, Sammy Davis Jnr and even Ricardo Montalban if you can believe it.

Made in 1969 and based on the play by Neil Simon, it was directed by Bob Fosse. His debut in that role before going on to score with the hit film Cabaret.

Not usually my cup of tea, but worth watching to see how Ricardo Montalban could possibly fit in to a production of this genre, and for all the credits it contains.

Rhythm of life is one of my favourite show songs. It's a weird film that's for sure.

Sweet Charity also spawned a Tik Tok craze.

It's not a movie but I've just finished the show "Echoes".
I think it was really good. Lots of twists and turns, you kinda get an idea and then all of a sudden something happens and you change your mind about what's going on.
Only 7 episodes.

Rhythm of life is one of my favourite show songs. It's a weird film that's for sure.

Sweet Charity also spawned a Tik Tok craze.

Ah yes, very of its time. Absolutely screams 60s avant-garde. You can see the Bob Fosse influence in there, as with some of those scenes in Cabaret.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.