Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can You Ever Forgive Me? (2018)

Melissa McCarthy plays a writer who decides to forge letters by famous stars, ably assisted by Richard E Grant.
Very good film based on a true story.

Reactions: 1
Halloween ends,it was a lot better than Halloween kills in my opinion.

Reactions: 1
Dog (2022)

A soldier & a dog, both scarred from military service take a road trip to the dog's old handlers' funeral.
Good movie, with a message.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Men

I have been wanting to watch this film since it was released this year, waiting for it to come on Sky Movies but caved and rented it off of Prime instead.

It was a good film, creepy and unnerving throughout. I understood the meaning behind the film but read into it a bit more after seeing the ending!

I would recommend giving it a watch if you like the look of it from the trailer.

Reactions: 2
The Craigslist killer on Netflix.

to sum it up - don’t waste your time. Absolutely shite.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.