Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duplex with Ben Stiller and Drew Barrymore. Narrated by Danny DeVito. Could have easily been a fever dream.
I watched this on a film years ago and then tried to find it when I got home, took me years to work out what I’d watched. It was so bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Top Gun Maverick, was a huge 80s Tom fan but not so much now , however the nostalgia hit me like a tonne of bricks. It was cheesy in places but loved it.

Reactions: 2
Darkest Hour. It was decent, a bit dry. Liked Gary Oldman doing the famous speeches.

Reactions: 1
Person to Person - still processing it. not life changing, not a must see, but an enjoyable ny movie.

Last edited:
The Witch
It's a Korean action, drama, scifi film. Nothing to do with witchs. Is about genetically modified dna. Park Hee Soon is in it 😻

The Third Man. Incredible film, incredible cinematography, incredible location shots, considering it was made in 1949, war ravaged Vienna.

My Dad who is now 86 remembers going to see it at the time as a teenager at the Finchley Gaumont and he was blown away by it too, even at that relatively young age.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.