Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched nobody & I really enjoyed it. Slow at first but got going. I love Bob (better call Saul) he was kick ass in this film

Reactions: 1
Surge.

A bit of a nothing film, you don’t need a great deal of attention to watch it.

Last Night in Soho.

I really enjoyed it. I don't know what to expect tbh. Turns out it's a bit of a horror movie. Soundtrack is amazing.

Fresh.

Was a good watch. Gross though:
it was really amusing to my husband that the fact they were eating human flesh wasn't what bothered me, but it was the SOUND of them eating :sick:

Ok not a film but I watched the season of:

The After Party

It's a Comedy/Murder Mystery tv show. Not heavy at all. Bit of a giggle, light to watch. I did not guess the murderer and I am disappointed with myself bc of that.

The last Bond film, actually really enjoyed it. One of my faves of the newer ones, along with Skyfall

Reactions: 2
The new Batman film! It wasn't as iconic as The Dark Knight for me but I loved R Patz as Batman and the action scenes were 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.