Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dog at the cinema last Friday. Loved it. Channing Tatum has just got better with age. ☺

Reactions: 1
Captain Phillips....I work in logistics so the first part was very familiar. Greengrass knows how to build the atmosphere. Very enjoyable so I am sorry I waited so long to watch it.

Reactions: 1
House of Gucci
The Unholy
The Last Vermeer
The Last Duel
Dream Horse

Guess who's been on a long haul flight recently? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Batman - hated it was on way too long and was bored for the whole of it.

X - erm disturbing in parts but laughed at a lot of it.

Ambulance - a bit of a speed vibe, quite liked it to be honest but was wondering if they were ever going to run out of petrol.

The Weekend Away on Netflix. DO NOT BOTHER. Worst film I've seen in years!

Reactions: 3
Watched House of Gucci again tonight, Jarod Leto is I think outstanding in it and Gaga is so so good too.
Loved gaga in that film she deserved the Oscar nom over Kristen and her insulting portryal of Diana, but after seeing interviews with the real Palo Gucci Mr letto missed the mark by a million miles 😬😬

Hustlers on Amazon Prime. I was really pleasantly surprised. Thought it was a good film, worth a watch. Just about to watch the ‘The little girl who lives down the Lane’ with Jodie Foster.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.