Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Kitchen on Netflix. Violent and sweary, but worth a watch. Melissa McCarthy, Elisabeth Moss and Tiffany Haddish are the three main characters.

Reactions: 1
The Adam Project - wasn't expecting much but really enjoyed it, I really like Ryan Reynolds and his sarcasm
House of Gucci - This was too long although I half enjoyed it and I've discovered Adam Driver, dear lord he is beautiful there is just something about him. Lady Gaga was good although I sometimes felt that her accent was more Russian than Italian.

The Adam Project - wasn't expecting much but really enjoyed it, I really like Ryan Reynolds and his sarcasm
House of Gucci - This was too long although I half enjoyed it and I've discovered Adam Driver, dear lord he is beautiful there is just something about him. Lady Gaga was good although I sometimes felt that her accent was more Russian than Italian.
I thought hers was one of the least offensive tbh. Al Pacino and Jared Leto were ridiculously caricatured. Jared won a Razzie :LOL:

Reactions: 1
I thought hers was one of the least offensive tbh. Al Pacino and Jared Leto were ridiculously caricatured. Jared won a Razzie :LOL:
I love Jarod πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚think it's because he is beautiful, I can see past the acting and I loved Paolo he was my favourite bit of the film.

On another Jarod note, I watched Morbius tonight..its poor, absolutely appalling!

I love Jarod πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚think it's because he is beautiful, I can see past the acting and I loved Paolo he was my favourite bit of the film.

On another Jarod note, I watched Morbius tonight..its poor, absolutely appalling!
I enjoyed the film very much but the dialect coach needed a kick up the arse. Jeremy Irons was another shocker.

Oh I want to watch Morbius is it worth the price of a cinema ticket?
Erm I wouldn't watch it again, it started off really well and the idea behind it was good I think but the plot was πŸ’©. And Matt Smith was crap.

Also it ended so oddly too I was a bit like WTF

But Jarod πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nightmare Alley on Disney+.

Bit of an odd film. It's directed by Guillermo del Toro so to be expected. Lots of famous names including Bradley Cooper, Cate Blanchette and Toni Collet.

I did enjoy it but it is very dark. Absolutely loved the Art Deco styling though. Gorgeous.

the eurovision movie again πŸ˜‚

every time i rewatch it, i come out feeling like i'm icelandic and proud of my country πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Many Saints of Newark

As a huge Sopranos back in the day, I had very high hopes for this especially as it is written by the original writer of the series, David Chase.

I got that very wrong. Awful. Didn't enjoy it one bit. The acting was OTT and the cast just seemed to do very bad impressions of cast from the original series. Ray Liotta has a very strange face.

The second part of 365 days.

Cliched, with awful dialogue. I quite enjoy sex in film lol, with a good storyline, but I found this rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.