Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new Scream… finally!

Can’t believe they killed off Dewey 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Mary Poppins Returns. Loved it. Bit disppointed that they never sang “Chim Chimmery,Chim Chim Cheroo.

Kimi.
It was just okay. However, I was impressed by it's ability to be set in COVID times, mention COVID (I think once or twice), without being ABOUT COVID or trying to 'fit' it in every scene. It was well done.

Carlito's Way,
For the rest of my life I am going to remember that Benny Blanco is from the bronx.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Adult Life Skills on Netflix. 👍👍👍
Very funny,🤣 quite sweary.
Jodie Whittaker and Lorraine Ashbourne are fab as usual. The little boy is adorable.💕
Very touching and good for a good cry.😭
Feelgood ending though. 😊

Escape from Pretoria

My stomach was clenched the whole way through. Not an experience I’d like to recreate by watching it again. I can’t say a bad thing about the movie though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.