Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for “when we were all sat on the floor watching the funeral…oh did I mention we’re looking for a big, squishy sofa we can all snuggle on?? Tag any shops I should be looking at”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’d better not win that sodding award ….. her financial advice is as useful as a chocolate teapot …..

Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s wearing the same dress she wore to the banking awards ….so frugal!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Go Fund Yourself won the award. A serious financial account which gives decent advise rather than 'turn your oven off early and let the heat cook your dinner'.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On Instagram has she shared photos that she's in but not tagged in 🤔 or is that the way it works when you share a post?

She needs to stop pretending to be some kind of financial influencer. Last few days have been heavy news wise regarding the economy - another interest rate rise, changes to national insurance, possibly recession and all we have had from Lara is frigging stories of her twirling in her ballgown, selfies in the toilet and photobooths at some vloggers awards.

Just be a mummy vlogger if selfies and fluffy content is your thing. Trying to pair it with advise on money saving does not fit.

• Haha
Also notice the difference between Lara and her ego trip and her pal Katie Ellison who was nominated for another category. Katie didn't beg for votes, not sure if she even mentioned it, didn't upload any photographs until after the event and also congratuled the woman who won amd shared a photograph of her with the award.

Lara acting like she was nominated for the noble peace prize. No mention of Go Fund Me who won Finance/Business insta account. Probably worried people would check out the competition and see out amateur Lara is in comparison.

Reactions: 11
Also notice the difference between Lara and her ego trip and her pal Katie Ellison who was nominated for another category. Katie didn't beg for votes, not sure if she even mentioned it, didn't upload any photographs until after the event and also congratuled the woman who won amd shared a photograph of her with the award.

Lara acting like she was nominated for the noble peace prize. No mention of Go Fund Me who won Finance/Business insta account. Probably worried people would check out the competition and see out amateur Lara is in comparison.
Let’s be honest here
Lara is no competition or threat to anyone
Only to hammocks
As she desperately needs one for her hanging jaw

Reactions: 1
I think she's quite lazy.... Her latest YouTube vid has been up nearly a day and she hasn't replied to viewers questions about the service she's flogging in the vid. It's also been targeted by investment scammers, there's a thread where bots talk about the amazing returns they've had through Mrs Georgette Wong and say to contact her via WhatsApp and give the number. She needs to be quicker at deleting these things to protect her viewers.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she made a whole post about not winning and didn’t even mention the derserving winner. Not a gracious loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The pound is crashing, banks are pulling mortgages and what is our fave financial blogger up to? Shilling a Joules raincoat and a electric blanket (which from the sounds of it the kids will be wrapped up in eating their breakfast because they overstretched and can’t afford the heating).

Reactions: 6
The pound is crashing, banks are pulling mortgages and what is our fave financial blogger up to? Shilling a Joules raincoat and a electric blanket (which from the sounds of it the kids will be wrapped up in eating their breakfast because they overstretched and can’t afford the heating).
She doesn't have the first clue about actual economics.

She's very much old school money saving tips, like use cashback and do surveys. Not useful stuff like how to get a good job, get insurance protection for your income once you have it etc. I think she mdoels her advice on her own 'stay at home and hardly do any real work' ethic.

Completely agree @Popcornshovel. There’s so much useful advice out there but she either sticks to the obvious (use topcashback) or the ludicrous. I remember a video where she suggested you can make extra money by buying a vending machine, or doing drop shipping!

And now she’s posted about her freebie holiday, asking her followers if they’d like to go on a Tui Blue holiday. Tone deaf.interesting that all the replies so far are from her Instagram mates.

Reactions: 4