Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she is a creative person🤣. She is a woman who just happened to be friends with someone who was an influencer and jumped on the bandwagon. She is going to come unstuck with the financial advice jumbo she spouts as she just doesn't have the background or intelligence to know what she is saying. Just repeats whatever a brand tell her to say.
Who is she friends with?

I've finally unfollowed I cant handle the financial advice from someone with no financial training who only managed to buy a house because of an inheritance, not actual savings. Then the whole smugness about it "you can so it, look we have done it!" - well you really didn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've finally unfollowed I cant handle the financial advice from someone with no financial training who only managed to buy a house because of an inheritance, not actual savings. Then the whole smugness about it "you can so it, look we have done it!" - well you really didn't.
Yeah her '6 month since' they bought the house rubbish made me sick. She made out like it was such hard work, saving and viewing houses etc. She made it harder than it needed to be due to her requirements for a house!

Reactions: 9
Yeah her '6 month since' they bought the house rubbish made me sick. She made out like it was such hard work, saving and viewing houses etc. She made it harder than it needed to be due to her requirements for a house!
And the waiting for the inheritance money to come through
Sick witch

Reactions: 4
Has she ever mentioned the house purchase was as a result of an inheritance (and not through reusing toilet paper to scrimp a deposit together) 😂

Reactions: 7
Has she actually mentioned within her many AD stories today what she is actually advertising? Is she being paid to go on holiday? Is it the airline she is advertising? The point of doing AD is so it’s obvious what you are advertising

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ffs!!!!! So the begging paid off and she is on a paid bloody holiday. Makes my blood boil.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
But it's OK guys because she is allowing her lucky followers to choose what they do on their gifted holiday so it is just like we are on holiday with them. Oh goody goody. Feel so grateful and lucky. Been manifesting being able to pick the activities of smuggy mcsmug face and her husband and kids.

• Angry
Obviously it’s not a holiday, it’s work. It’s all rather tone deaf and out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 2
But it's OK guys because she is allowing her lucky followers to choose what they do on their gifted holiday so it is just like we are on holiday with them. Oh goody goody. Feel so grateful and lucky. Been manifesting being able to pick the activities of smuggy mcsmug face and her husband and kids.
Five little doves have just come backfrom this in Turkey. Along with her 4 gifted holidays abroad this summer holiday for a family of 5 🤬🤬🤬🤬.
She moans of ailments all year yet nothing said when she's gifted holidays

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched Lara for a whole as I feel she lost her way after the house move. A vlog has come up just now and I simply cannot believe it, she's not happy with the size of the garden! 😱🙄 After such a long time looking, I can't help but think she's come across as extremely ungrateful in that the garden would have been so bloody obvious when viewing and surely key for the children playing. Just goes to show, it's all for show. Sorry Laura, but you've really irritated the hell out of me despite you saying how grateful you are. That comment demonstrates your ingratitude. I'll go back to not watching.

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched Lara for a whole as I feel she lost her way after the house move. A vlog has come up just now and I simply cannot believe it, she's not happy with the size of the garden! 😱🙄 After such a long time looking, I can't help but think she's come across as extremely ungrateful in that the garden would have been so bloody obvious when viewing and surely key for the children playing. Just goes to show, it's all for show. Sorry Laura, but you've really irritated the hell out of me despite you saying how grateful you are. That comment demonstrates your ingratitude. I'll go back to not watching.
She is a greedy disgusting witch

Reactions: 3
I never watch her vlogs. Only look on Instagram but we could all have told her the garden was small for the size of the over developed semi. She could knockdown the garage but seeing as the previous owners got rid of the loft to make it the master bedroom it means they won't have storage space.

Reactions: 5
Poor Lara, with her trampoline and all the patio in her back yard, she doesn’t have a big enough grass area to match all the houses in her road, to feel like she’s living in the countryside. And god forbid the bin men drive down your street twice a week to empty the rubbish

I never watch her vlogs. Only look on Instagram but we could all have told her the garden was small for the size of the over developed semi. She could knockdown the garage but seeing as the previous owners got rid of the loft to make it the master bedroom it means they won't have storage space.
And we know what hoarder she is so storage space is a must.

Reactions: 4
Christ on a bike! 🤬🤬
How many times is she going to ask for ‘recommendations’ for a new sofa (we’re not stupid Lara, clearly a clunky attempt at what you’re best at #beggingforafreebie).
Then complaining about the expense of underfloor heating. Well, on her last vlog she said Octopus were helping their customers by absorbing price rises 🤦‍♀️🙄. If that’s the case, she’ll be able to crank it up come winter without a care in the world 🤯🤯
Absolutely clueless.

Reactions: 11
I watched her latest video (why do I do it?!) she said she’s not showing all the house because the boys don’t chose to be online so she respects their boundaries and won’t show certain rooms. Great in theory. But a month ago she blagged her freebie mattress and did a whole video in one of the kids rooms. So what is it Lara?! Boundaries unless there’s freebies involved?

Her sofa begging is so so transparent. ‘Oh I’d love to try a snug sofa’ 🙄 And now she’s on about wanting velux blinds. Honestly, she’s a grafter, I’ll give her that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched her latest video (why do I do it?!) she said she’s not showing all the house because the boys don’t chose to be online so she respects their boundaries and won’t show certain rooms. Great in theory. But a month ago she blagged her freebie mattress and did a whole video in one of the kids rooms. So what is it Lara?! Boundaries unless there’s freebies involved?

Her sofa begging is so so transparent. ‘Oh I’d love to try a snug sofa’ 🙄 And now she’s on about wanting velux blinds. Honestly, she’s a grafter, I’ll give her that.
100% next vlog she will act all surprised and declare ‘snug’, ‘loaf’ or some other brand have kindly gifted this grifter a sofa. I bet my granny’s false teeth on it! 🤯🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I had to unfollow this one. The endless house buying vlogs, milking it for videos to make money and then she wouldn’t even show the house they bought! The moaning in the latest video about the underfloor heating in the kitchen costing a fortune in the winter 🙄 Did I hear her right when she said the kids would have to sit at the table wrapped up in electric blankets to eat their breakfast? Just turn your bloody heating on for a bit and stop the constant trips to B and M and home bargains for tit you don’t need.

• Heart
Reactions: 13