Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike 🤦‍♀️🤯
Yet another mention of needing a new sofa AGAIN! Now an attempt at a getting a freebie from IKEA it seems…she’s a trier that’s for sure 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
By the time she buys/blags a sofa, her kids will be teenagers and not interested in ‘snuggling up for movie nights’

She literally walks past a large corner one in her latest Instagram story!
On the bright side... Let's say a company gifts her a sofa. Her followers like it, might Google & Lara Jarvis Sofa' - this thread will probably come up due to so many mentions of her begging for a sofa!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her house came through on land registry and its official, they bought it for £535k

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wonder how much the alleged undeclared inheritance contributed to the pot…
and she has the nerve to continually beg for freebies 🤦‍♀️
I have said before and will continue to say it !
All of the house money was inheritance and she palmed it off as no spend year and being frugal with money!!

Reactions: 7
I love that in this time when people are struggling, she seems to be taking over a week off because of the queen. Must be nice to have the luxury to just stop working. Yet again tone deaf about her target market audience of frugal living folk who may be facing losing a days pay on Monday or having to still work and sort out childcare.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The money expert of the year winner has been down the tat shops to waste alot on decorative pumpkins and light up leaves! She's definitely trying to keep up with the Influencer huns who do the seasonal decor. Bet her husband thinks she's mad for dotting fake pumpkins about the house weeks before Halloween.

Screenshot_20220914-174443_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 5
The money expert of the year winner has been down the tat shops to waste alot on decorative pumpkins and light up leaves! She's definitely trying to keep up with the Influencer huns who do the seasonal decor. Bet her husband thinks she's mad for dotting fake pumpkins about the house weeks before Halloween.

View attachment 1578234
That jaw man
Needs its own scaffold to hold it up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The money expert, no buy year, desperate for our own house tit no longer rests easily with me. Fake as the rest of them. She turned into a huge disappointment. I started to wonder when I saw people commenting on her savings Facebook group she never posted on it. Just another insta-user.

Reactions: 10
Easy to be a money saving ‘guru’ when everything in your house has been begged for and got for free 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Ikea are very picky about the influencers they work with, I don't think Lara would cut it.