Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That TUI blu holiday is nearly 6k for a family of.4 nx August .
Smug witch hardly relates to her "budget saving' handle

Reactions: 6
You are being unfair for that price you get a tui rep who can book you a taxi and reception will tell you were you can buy mascara. Absolute bargain.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow this one. The endless house buying vlogs, milking it for videos to make money and then she wouldn’t even show the house they bought! The moaning in the latest video about the underfloor heating in the kitchen costing a fortune in the winter 🙄 Did I hear her right when she said the kids would have to sit at the table wrapped up in electric blankets to eat their breakfast? Just turn your bloody heating on for a bit and stop the constant trips to B and M and home bargains for tit you don’t need.
This 100%.

We'd all feel bad telling the kids to wear blankets instead of having the house warm, but we wouldn't do it after buying a huge house and doing loads of B&m hauls!

Reactions: 4
I was wondering if the electric blankets for the kids are provided by a sponsor. Surely a fleece onesie would be better.

Reactions: 5
Most recount video “6 month house update” is basically a huge beg for the items they need!

How sad that they’ve purchased a house that they can’t afford to heat!
Their children have to have a heated blanket at the breakfast table when eating breakfast because it’s too expensive to “heat the whole room” 🥺
She is SCREAMING champagne lifestyle lemonade money!
I would hate to feel the need to impress people who don’t matter, with things they don’t need and can’t afford!

Reactions: 11
Most recount video “6 month house update” is basically a huge beg for the items they need!

How sad that they’ve purchased a house that they can’t afford to heat!
Their children have to have a heated blanket at the breakfast table when eating breakfast because it’s too expensive to “heat the whole room” 🥺
She is SCREAMING champagne lifestyle lemonade money!
I would hate to feel the need to impress people who don’t matter, with things they don’t need and can’t afford!
This 100% - her 'budget best life' catchphrase is a nice idea, but she's not practicing what she preaches.

She pours money down the drain on tat and aspirational items, while being unable to afford the basics for her children (the gifted kids bed, begging for a sofa, unable to put the heating on etc).

I first got the sense she wasnt quite right in her thinking, when over lockdown, she wanted to give up saving for a house, get a campervan with the deposit money and pull the kids out of school. She said it'd be such a good experience for them growing up, but any sane person can see what a bad idea that'd be, compared to having a stable home and education.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s so pointless Lara complaining about the cost of living rise and how she can’t buy her kids things, when this is the second luxury holiday in one summer, and she buys multiple bottles of alcohol each week, then complains about the price of the food shop. How about don’t go in 10k+ on holidays in a summer if you can’t afford to buy a bed or new towels for your children

Reactions: 6
It is very easy to be frugal and be about saving money when you are on freebie, brand holidays and gifted garden furniture and mattresses. You don't see Martin Lewis behaving like that. She needs to pick a side mummy vlogger and accept all the freebies or go down the money saving route but to be taken seriously she can't be doing all this brand work.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It is very easy to be frugal and be about saving money when you are on freebie, brand holidays and gifted garden furniture and mattresses. You don't see Martin Lewis behaving like that. She needs to pick a side mummy vlogger and accept all the freebies or go down the money saving route but to be taken seriously she can't be doing all this brand work.
And passing it off as being frugal getting moneys worth etc

Yeah she really needs to decide if she's a lifestyle (eg furniture, clothes, hauls, holidays etc) blogger or a money blogger.

Reactions: 3
So pleased to see the latest insightful content from our favourite award winning budgeting blogger on the energy price cap increases…

Oh wait, my mistake, she’s been too busy forcing her freebie TUI holiday on her followers to even mention it. The same followers she’s helping to “live your best life on a budget” while swanning off on #ad holidays and then home to sleep on #ad mattresses and cook #ad hello fresh dinners. 🙄

Reactions: 10
The whole you decided concept was rubbish…..I couldn’t give a shiny tit what she ate or did on her kindly gifted holiday. Read the room love people are worrying about trying to heat their homes in the upcoming months not that you should have a stir fry or pasta for dinner ……eggghhhh twit!

Her last post in particular is extremely cringe. She wants engagement and you to tell her if you book a holiday not because she gives a shinny tit but so she can pass it to TUI for more work. Anyone booking based on her recommendation is a moron. Very easy to gush about a holiday when it is free.

Reactions: 7
Insta stories STILL begging for the sofa. How on earth after 6 months does she genuinely believe people will think she hasn’t been able to find a sofa that ‘fits them all on it’. They are a family of FOUR!!!!! FFS she is relentless. Will make me so angry if Next or anyone now gifts her one.

Reactions: 9
Insta stories STILL begging for the sofa. How on earth after 6 months does she genuinely believe people will think she hasn’t been able to find a sofa that ‘fits them all on it’. They are a family of FOUR!!!!! FFS she is relentless. Will make me so angry if Next or anyone now gifts her one.
By the time she buys/blags a sofa, her kids will be teenagers and not interested in ‘snuggling up for movie nights’

She literally walks past a large corner one in her latest Instagram story!

Five little doves have just come backfrom this in Turkey. Along with her 4 gifted holidays abroad this summer holiday for a family of 5 🤬🤬🤬🤬.
She moans of ailments all year yet nothing said when she's gifted holidays
I thought this. Does she have a thread on here or no? I'd be surprised if not but I couldn't see one

She has no intention of buying a sofa. Let’s just get that straight. I wish brands would stop gifting these influencers free stuff. It has the opposite effect on me. Puts me off the brand.

Reactions: 12
I thought this. Does she have a thread on here or no? I'd be surprised if not but I couldn't see one
No..but she should!!! You mark my words..now their all back home..the ailments start and illnesses. Not one mutter of them whilst theirbeunning themselves on their 4th gifted summer holiday or Oct half term in the UK!!! Boils my piss 🤬🤬🤬

I've a feeling their off to lapland too at Xmas after her trip in spring....xx

Reactions: 3