Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope nobody clicks on the Amazon link because whatever they buy in the next 30 days she will earn commission!
No chance. Avoid doing this for any ‘influencer’ promotion, especially when they’re not upfront they’re getting a kick back from it…which goes for most of them tbh.

Reactions: 6
The top cash back story she posted earlier-if that’s her referral link (99% sure it is) she gets £25 cash back for each new referral who signs up. But she only gets it once they earn £10…hence her post saying ‘so many of you signed up but aren’t using it’ she wants that money rolling in. She says it to buy something special…we all know it won’t be a sofa. My betting is a designer bag. Which considering she can’t put her heating on is bloody ridiculous!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I wish these bloody influencers would duck off …They would literally sell their granny for a payout. LJJ gives out tit advice, links things she’s never going to buy, constantly on the beg, got her house through an inheritance windfall and lived for over ten years in a sublet council house. Interest rates are going to bite, heating bills on the up, house prices slumping ….don’t worry Lara stay cosy by your fake fire in your electric blanket ….I’ll shove another log on my real fire and admire my house that we paid off by hard work.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So LJJ has a rare blood group and is going to donate ……she’ll probably want cash back🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish these bloody influencers would duck off …They would literally sell their granny for a payout. LJJ gives out tit advice, links things she’s never going to buy, constantly on the beg, got her house through an inheritance windfall and lived for over ten years in a sublet council house. Interest rates are going to bite, heating bills on the up, house prices slumping ….don’t worry Lara stay cosy by your fake fire in your electric blanket ….I’ll shove another log on my real fire and admire my house that we paid off by hard work.
Is that even legal (subletting a council house, from the council tenant themselves)? 🤷‍♀️
Has LJJ ever said the house purchase was as a result of an inheritance?

Reactions: 5
Oh ffs ….I’ve just recorded it for later …..got that smug twit to look forward to ….NOT!

Reactions: 4
The IKEA bread bin hack isn’t new or unique. I’ve seen it on at least 2 other channels, and I see the ‘gifted’ sofa beg has yet to pay off…
Poor lambs will have to continue to be squashed on their current 2 seater…or actually pay for a new sofa themselves, god forbid!

Reactions: 11
"helping thousands of you every month". How? Who? She re-shares other peoples hacks and googles other people's saving hints.
Can't tell if she is taking the piss or if she believes what she does is important or noble.

Reactions: 12
Latest video:

1. Borrow box - app from the library
  2. Reuse delivery/package items inc takeaway boxes
  3. Second hand September - carry it on
  4. Wanks on about her sponsor Smarty!
  5. Use loyalty reward points
  6. Hire tools eg ladders
  7. Putting things in her basket ready for sales
  8. Switch banks
  9. Google shopping to get the best price
  10. Quit the coffees and takeaways 🤦🏻‍♀️
Share tips in the comments (so she can steal your ideas!)

Nothing ground breaking or original- yet again!

Lara you are fooling no one with your 11:11 ✨ manifestation video lengths!

I shared this in another thread Lara this is a what a hardcore frugal person lives like:

Reactions: 4
Latest video:

1. Borrow box - app from the library
  2. Reuse delivery/package items inc takeaway boxes
  3. Second hand September - carry it on
  4. Wanks on about her sponsor Smarty!
  5. Use loyalty reward points
  6. Hire tools eg ladders
  7. Putting things in her basket ready for sales
  8. Switch banks
  9. Google shopping to get the best price
  10. Quit the coffees and takeaways 🤦🏻‍♀️
Share tips in the comments (so she can steal your ideas!)

Nothing ground breaking or original- yet again!

Lara you are fooling no one with your 11:11 ✨ manifestation video lengths!

I shared this in another thread Lara this is a what a hardcore frugal person lives like:

She is so frugal that she is working with very or who ever it is and got to pick some items for her bare frontroom!!
Wish she would duck the duck off it’s disgusting to be classing all this as frugal when she gets gifted tit and had inheritance money!!!

Reactions: 10