Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Lara Joanna Jarvis #2, a social media hun so boring it's taken 61 pages to get to a new thread.

Recently Lara has bought her first home, possibly from an inheritance.

She's still 'asking for recommendations' on insta (begging for freebies)

She's not showing her house because it's a complete state :sick: and she's jetting off on holiday while being a budgeting influencer. Lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please make sure you don’t take financial advice from Lara Joanna Jarvis as she has no qualifications to be giving anyone financial advice. She also is always on the beg in the disguise of “looking for recommendations”

Reactions: 21
She is begging for new sofa on new video again , pathetic , just buy yourself, you stupid moron

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I hope all these companies (looking at you Emma mattresses, Hello Fresh & Cheeryz) tighten their marketing budgets & stop sending these leeches free stuff.

Reactions: 14
You’d hope as a sublet council house renter she would have raked in the money ….her and the Lucie twit not been together for months …fallen out of favour with the old leather handbag….?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest video…Still begging for a free sofa, a few token sentences about the cost of living/interest rate increases (as if she was reading from an autocue) and then ‘oh I love this jumper.’ No mention of the fact that it costs £89, and the joggers almost £40! I reckon the value of that stitch fix box would have easily been £250, probably more. I hope none of viewers are really struggling, and if they are then they get help from a professional. Not Mrs professional blagger.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So last video touting Octopus energy, then this video saying how wonderful Octopus are as they’re absorbing the price hikes for their customers. What utter nonsense she spouts 🤯🤯.
If that’s the case why isn’t Martin Lewis (who actually has financial knowledge) advising us all to jump ship and move to Octopus?
Someone’s left a comment on her latest video to that effect saying their DD with Octopus has virtually trebled.
LJJ has no place giving financial advice.
My toddler could do a better job 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So Miss Money Savvy’s advice is buy an over inflated priced house in a tit area that has more flaws than a member of the Kardashians, go on a weeks all inclusive holiday that was 5k, go to B&M, Home Sense and Home Bargains and buy tit, beg for freebies, flog a tit energy supplier and swing into Starbucks because I need coffee…….please don’t vote for this charlatan to get another award to prop open her dodgy shower room ….it’s a bit like taking mothering tips from Rose West …..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's just bought hydrangeas (need a lot of water, especially when newly planted) in a drought! She's not the full ticket is she?!?

Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s off on another freebie holiday judging by this mornings stories. Much easier to be frugal when you don’t have to put your hand in your pocket for anything.

• Angry
Nice one Lara , moaning because you plates don’t match while the rest of us are struggling to put food on them

I've had to unfollow her as she talks nonsense. I've never known anyone pretend to be frugel and money saving and then spend the day driving around in her car shopping. She's such an odd bod. I can't stand the way she touched everything in the shops and remarks on the cost even if she's no intention of buying it. You're right it's easy to be money saving if you never put your hand in your pocket, I'd much rather have my life then have to perform on insta and YouTube buying tit you didn't really need and faffing with my hair all the time. Get a proper job Lara, when your the wrong side of 40 there will be another young thing spouting tit about money saving.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So last video touting Octopus energy, then this video saying how wonderful Octopus are as they’re absorbing the price hikes for their customers. What utter nonsense she spouts 🤯🤯.
If that’s the case why isn’t Martin Lewis (who actually has financial knowledge) advising us all to jump ship and move to Octopus?
Someone’s left a comment on her latest video to that effect saying their DD with Octopus has virtually trebled.
LJJ has no place giving financial advice.
My toddler could do a better job 🤦‍♀️

I'm with Octopus. This time last year my July energy bill was £74. This year, it was £125. In April, they said that to cover winter payments, they'll need to change my direct debit from £119 a month to £220, and then last month, they changed it to £289. When I complained, they said they'd made an error and it was actually £284. But they "accidentally" took my June payment of £220 twice. Pretty sure they're scamming ways to cover their own fees and I'm looking to move asap.

Reactions: 3
I'm with Octopus. This time last year my July energy bill was £74. This year, it was £125. In April, they said that to cover winter payments, they'll need to change my direct debit from £119 a month to £220, and then last month, they changed it to £289. When I complained, they said they'd made an error and it was actually £284. But they "accidentally" took my June payment of £220 twice. Pretty sure they're scamming ways to cover their own fees and I'm looking to move asap.
Maybe you should call their customer service team to let them know LJJ who is being paid by Octopus, is currently telling viewers on YT their company is very kindly absorbing these price rises!
She’s utterly clueless. As another tattler has said…an original Insta hun, jumping in the financial bandwagon without any qualifications to give advice.

Reactions: 8
She thinks she is a creative person🤣. She is a woman who just happened to be friends with someone who was an influencer and jumped on the bandwagon. She is going to come unstuck with the financial advice jumbo she spouts as she just doesn't have the background or intelligence to know what she is saying. Just repeats whatever a brand tell her to say.

Reactions: 9
Maybe you should call their customer service team to let them know LJJ who is being paid by Octopus, is currently telling viewers on YT their company is very kindly absorbing these price rises!
She’s utterly clueless. As another tattler has said…an original Insta hun, jumping in the financial bandwagon without any qualifications to give advice.
I might actually do that. Good idea, cheers :)

Reactions: 3
Money savvy Lara should have filled up at Morrisons, it's cheaper than Sainsburys. You're welcome.

Reactions: 1