Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.32.26 PM.png

Chains look different because she probably took out links but yeah the white one looks warped as hell compared to the black. I think the onyx is real and the MOP is fake since no links have been taken out
I'm not looking at the amount, length or anything. If you simply compare 1 single loop/link to another: the black one is smaller, rounder and doesn't have much spacing but looking at the 1 link/loop of the MOP it looks more rectangle/bigger spacing

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

rihstan90

Lailli is so stupid. She would have the luxurious life she lies about having if she was just honest and upfront about her profession. Personal shopper seems like a fun job. She could promote this on her videos and show the fun aspects of it. She would get more views, clients, maybe even invited to more luxe events. I don’t get her.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
What a condescending and shitty thing to say “my dog has higher standards than some people” wow. Just gross. I’d avoid her at all costs in real life

xforeverlove21

So according to the LAW:
YOU CAN BE WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING AND STILL PUBLISH IT WITHOUT FEAR OF RETALIATION AS LONG AS YOU DID YOUR DUE DILIGENCE WHEN CONDUCTING THE BACKGROUND RESEARCH AND DID NOT KNOWINGLY OR IRRESPONSIBLY PUBLISH FALSE INFORMATION. The United States Supreme Court concluded that the First Amendment, which protects the right to free speech, protects all statements, even false ones, about public officials except when the statements are made with “actual malice,” or the knowledge that they are false, or in reckless disregard of their truth or falsity. Given the inconsistencies in your statements for all I know you can be working on behalf of Ms.Mirza who goes against any and all criticisms on her despite continuing her position as public figure/entertainer.

That so called representative/friend of MALM claims that Lailli hasn't worked for them in years and only as a freelancer. However there is no credibility to her claim when both LieLie and MALM posted ads that Depop clearly states "posted a year ago" this also shows that Lailli wasn't a freelance whatever and was indeed a seller. On her Linkedin she states "August 2012-PRESENT" and lists Miss A La Mode as one of her employers so to my knowledge based on public information Lailli presently works for the company.

So she can seriously GTFO here with her "delete this or else you'll be facing legal action" BS who's her lawyers SoniaxFyza?
Trynna use scare tactics to get me to censor the truth. I can counter sue them for causing me emotional distress by threatening to take legal action if I don't delete a video in which I only stated my research and everything that is presented to be the truth to my knowledge (LinkedIn dates, Depop dates....). Not anymore LieLie you can delete comments and block EVERYONE who exposes you but you can't block other people's content on you. Thank GOD for threads like this and GG popping up on Google right away and people can see the fake bish.

Anyways sorry for all the rants recently.

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 2.26.48 AM.png

SIde note: Does anyone know what the tea on this is?

Also thanks to everyone who shared the video and got it more exposure. I like to think of it more as our video rather than my own since I couldn't have done it without this forum. In fact I was an actual Lailli fan prior to coming here but now I strongly dislike her.

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 2.53.06 AM.png

Last edited:

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
I have mutual friends with these girls and it’s all a facade. They are normal sort of middle class girls and living the life of anybody who owns a beauty salon I suppose.

I don’t know what Lailli is doing but surely Dubai is a small place, who would be so shameless to create countless videos of fakes and post on YouTube?

she clearly doesn’t own all these clothes as she just constantly wears the same grey hoodies, white vest and baggy jumper combos with leather leggings lol... and what is the point anyways, she never leaves her house apart from togo to dubai mall.

it’s hard to believe Lailli has any sort of thriving business, she was even crying after attending university for a couple of days how could she cope with anything more strenuous? Running a business is much harder! Haha

• Haha
That picture is old, I've seen that exact photo on her Instagram before, she must've deleted it to repost it as a fresh pic. It's the car she claimed her dad owns that she crashed, so it was taken away from her and she got a G Wagon instead 🤡 that was the whole lie behind her renting all these cars back in 2017.
The part where she claims her dad owns it starts at 9:34

• Haha

xforeverlove21

Created a wiki page for LieLie!

Feel free to re-direct all future newbies to the wiki! ;)

Also if anyone has any info or receipts on her not actually being married, please share so it can be added to the wiki

swishswish94

Also hate the fact that not only does she shame people for wearing fast fashion (some people genuinely can’t afford anything else) or brands like Michael Kors. Even in a recent video she said something about not liking Chanel cause “everybody has it now” like bitch atleast people pay for their bags what does your fake entitled ass do? Peddle someone else’s bags lol

• Haha

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
It hasn’t been mentioned here but lialli unfollowed her former friend fidan and her “husband”. In GG they said that fidan deleted all her pics off social media a while ago but has been posting views from a London apartment that is oddly similar to where lialli’s “husband” lives. That’s messy 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow

idk2

VIP Member
One thing I don’t get is, when she gets something she unboxes it and opens it up...if I was the client I would not appreciate her opening and unboxing my purchases before me. How does she get away with that?
Sometimes personal shoppers source the item and rent it to clients for specific events and then the item is returned to the personal shopper/company to either be sold or rented again. It's a crazy business, I had no idea people rented designer wear was a thing until one of the Hembrow sisters mentioned she was renting a dress which prompted my research into it! Thats probably why alot of it can be unboxed as its not the clients own product to begin with!

Huda Beauty often snaps her personal shopper with racks and racks of clothes in her office/home which never have the packaging or anything - It was only after I saw the Hembrows sisters story that I realised Huda doesn't actually own a lot of the shit she wears and the majority is either rented or loaned from her shopper. Could be an Emirati thing

• Wow

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Are we really meant to believe laili earns over 150K a year yet lives in her childhood bedroom full of ikea furniture? 🤣 (I added up the $$$ from her YouTube video titles eg 20k luxury haul from the last 12 months)

Rosslyn

Welcome! I came from GG too and I love it here.
Omg same
Although I definitely think that people that are new to the Mirzas should read some of the threads on GG so they'll have a better glimpse on who really are Lailli and Alizey, and also to catch up with their lies

It was also proven that the Mercedes G500 that apparently her mum "bought" for her, it's a rental car, as well her "dad's" Ferrari and some of the Rolls Royce cars they've shown. The only car that belongs to them is that Mercedes C class that they've had for like 4-5 years

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
Lailli’s bedroom from when she was a teen and as you can see it had modest middle class furnishings. Not what you’re expect from a supposed millionaire who grew up in the lap of luxury.
2F0D1D70-FA7E-40DF-9877-D5E860AD1574.jpeg

Meanwhile her poor sister is still wearing the same Louboutins she’s had for a million years.
I respect Alizey though, because she clearly works for a living.
Alizey is also smart...let Lailli spend her funds buying bags and Alizey and Mona can borrow them all..although I’m not sure what Lailli is trying to prove because Alizey is the more fashionable one out of the two and more in touch with that line of fashion stylist/journalism work etc. Lailli needs to drop the attitude. You’re not superior honey, just come across as the evil twin.

Reactions: 11

xforeverlove21

How do we combat this

She really said Pakistani and Indian people are poor? Like seriously? How did she get away with it that’s so racist.
I'm working on Part 2 now where I expose her ethnicity and racism. If you guys can help me gather the receipts of her outright denying being Indian and the apparent racist stuff she's said. That'll be helpful. I need to put this video up ASAP before she does claiming she's Indian.

• Heart

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.22.51 AM.png

That account seems fake
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.22.38 AM.png

Doesn't even exist anymore

I'd just leave the comments up so other people can see how stupid they are. Also Jaime worked part-time at the designer shoe department at Nordstrom (not TARGET lol) for less than a year until she couldn't handle work, school and horses (flying to competitions on a private jet her parents bought for her horse stuff, riding her six figure horses around the country, flying her horses on Emirates - in contrast Lailli made a big deal out of riding a rental horse or something).
Someone needs to call her out LMAO

LMAOOO I came across this on GG and this def needs to be exposed

From Lailli's videos

There is no way Lailli and her goons can defend this

Man I wish I saw this before and included it, this can literally end her career

Does anyone know if there are any other concrete evidence like this? How about her Rolls Royce?

For part 2 I am really going to spill the tea with concrete evidence that none of them can lie about but I need you guys to help me with this and to provide any juicy receipts you've seen on either one of these forums.

I'm looking for more tea on her ethnicity and where she lies about it and denies being Indian or claims full Persian heritage

Also does anyone have proof that she wears fake jewellery?

Does anyone have this?

Last edited:
  • Wow

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
5D91E38E-3BC8-42CC-BF31-CCE5A0DAD1B8.jpeg

So lailli went on an anti vax Twitter rant. It isn’t surprising because of the group she hangs around summer bujasim is also anti vax, her mother is Iranian so wonder why she hasn’t caught on
that lialli isn’t Iranian . But her own mother does own (50%) of an esthetics clinic. If lailli were mature she could have said she would like to see more clinical trials done on the vaccine 😩 if she’s worried about putting poison in her body why implants and filler?

• Haha