Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

firebabe93

Lailli is NOT A MILLIONAIRE!!!!! She is not mega rich or a little rich. She is middle class and that’s a FACT we all know exactly where & how her house looks like in Al Barsha.
YES, she is a part time personal shopper.
No one comes into that sort of wealth that she has portrayed in the past year without somehow winning the lottery, she has dug herself in a huge hole once she started “buying” Hermes she should have just stuck to LV & Gucci would have been more believable lol
I admire her mom for owning a clinic while being a single mother & supporting 2 daughters. But you have to remember it’s is only 1 clinic not multiple locations & Dubai business owners have to give back around %40 of their revenue for fees and annual royalties to the government.
I’m sure they make good sum of money by the end of the year to afford a couple of real designer bags/shoes but not RICH RICH certainly not Hermes
You have to ask yourself: If this girl really is a millionaire how come she lives at home with her mum in a not so glamorous home?!

& stop pulling out the fake Hermes pillow & blanket to every corner of the house she films in
Btw the RR cars are definitely either rented or borrowed from whatever guy she’s currently banging XD

Reactions: 13

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
She comes across as such an unhappy individual. She literally has nothing going on for her than making videos about shopping. Perhaps getting a facial. It's quite sad to witness.

I know it's lockdown but this has been her ongoing issue. Arrogance and her desire to come across as a heiress has held her back from pursuing anything that would actually bring her true fulfillment in her life. Not exactly selling herself well as good housewife material either, and it’s not just the inability to use a dishwasher but no successful man wants a woman like that raising their kids. What's she gonna teach them? Lol

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.22.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.23.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.25.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.26.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.33.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.34.41 PM.png

If they ever deny their LinkedIn page (which they would) here's photographic evidence LMAO

I do believe that she appeared in the vlog “traumatic story line” it looks like their boss

This confirms they went to Paris around the time they were 16 (2013)

Last edited:
  • Wow

Sam_Gold

I saw that too hope she’s not pulling a Soniaxfyza with the fake giveaways and fake accounts. But that account just looks so sus generic elderly looking woman with barely any posts.

Lialli seems to be getting birkin bags in all colors of the rainbow. I was wondering if she was doing personal shopping by bringing designer goods from the UK to Dubai for reselling but I don’t think the clients would accept her unboxing and wearing their items and Hermès hates that. She either has a sugar daddy or is in some money laundering.
Her bags are fake! No one is able to shop so many bags in Hermes every month and in every bloody colour, they’re often not available plus you often have to be on a waiting list! Plus Hermes had a rule that you could purchase their bags only twice a year or something like that, they wouldn’t let anyone keep buying bags monthly like socks!

• Heart

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.25.37 PM.png

LMAO she's preparing for when she gets called out for her personal shopping receipts. I know she's going to shake it off as something she did when she was younger but no longer does. IDK if she works for MALM but she is 100% def doing something similar only thing that makes logical sense.

LMAOOO her excuses/everything she showed lines up with everything I mentioned in my video. Do you guys think it's a coincidence or this is her attempt to derail/damage control.

Buying her least favorite color and she explicitly states she has Amina Muaddi purple PVC (one of the main items I discussed/showed)
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.31.48 PM.png

She also keeps mentioning the size of the item and showing them numerous times, something she didn't do before.
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.35.48 PM.png

:) LMAO tho going out of her way to state that this time ehhh
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.38.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.38.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.39.03 PM.png

Her excuse for why we don't see her stuff anymore LMAO. Well sweetie you should've came up with a different lie cause now it's like what about your husband... 🤔

Wow so is she even relevant for exposingsmg or spill? If so how do we get their attention? 😇 tbh her hauls are very low key now. She unboxed amina’s but not in the begum, Chanel but no bag which would’ve been the norm for her. Definitely low key but she’s all about quality not quantity..🙄 despite buying things previously in different colours.
She is the queen of excuses but too bad for her... ever since she stopped doing the major luxury hauls for $20k hauls and started some other BS her view count significantly dropped to like 1/3 or 1/2 the amount as before. The only people watching her now are the same idiots who defend her even when her true self is exposed and different from her Internet personality.

Wow so is she even relevant for exposingsmg or spill? If so how do we get their attention? 😇 tbh her hauls are very low key now. She unboxed amina’s but not in the begum, Chanel but no bag which would’ve been the norm for her. Definitely low key but she’s all about quality not quantity..🙄 despite buying things previously in different colours.
She is the queen of excuses but too bad for her... ever since she stopped doing the major luxury hauls for $20k hauls and started some other BS her view count significantly dropped to like 1/3 or 1/2 the amount as before. The only people watching her now are the same idiots who defend her even when her true self is exposed and different from her Internet personality.

Side note: You know the EXACT moment she is in the middle of telling a lie when she suddenly loses eye contact with the camera and her eyes start focusing towards the right/looking away. I actually noticed that a lot on her videos especially when she says something that contradicts

Side note: You know the EXACT moment she is in the middle of telling a lie when she suddenly loses eye contact with the camera and her eyes start focusing towards the right/looking away. I actually noticed that a lot on her videos especially when she says something that contradicts

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.51.58 PM.png

Another one of the items I explicitly mentioned

Last edited:
  • Haha

thepinky

Lielli "not an influencer but sometimes I make YouTube videos" Mirza is doing sponsorships with Fashionnova and Teami :rolleyes: and literally included 50 affiliate links in her latest video. She calls working with Fashionnova a "challenge" even though she's obviously only doing it for the money just like the Daniel Wellington sponsorship because luxury brands don't want to work with her. She wants the money from being an influencer without the tacky, noveau riche connotations. Influencers from actually wealthy backgrounds aren't taking sponsorships that are beneath them, like Jaime Xie turns down most opportunities and only works with brands like Tiffany's. Or Wenwen Stokes who turned down a Farfetch sponsorship and actually sees YouTube as a hobby.

She wants to make it seem like she's a trust fund baby who's only doing this for fun when in actuality she has to. She won't have money to blow on super fakes or the odd authentic item otherwise. Before she never used to show her actually buying designer items from the store. It always "oh they're sold out and somehow having the item ordered there is impossible so I have to order online" to give her an excuse to get a fake. People have been pointing this out for years. But now that she's a bigger influencer (yes Lielie you are one) with more sponsorships and brought Biolite more PR/customers she can afford to splurge on the occasional RTW piece. Also I bet she's spending all her new $$$ on keeping up this facade, not actually trying to build real wealth by investing. Now she's suddenly filming inside stores and doing store unboxings. Assuming we'll see the Dior sweater again. Also "I'm not wearing the Himalayan [Lady Dior bag] again" 😂 I wish she'd just be honest instead of lying all the time. Her parents aren't as wealthy as she'd like them to be, but she has expensive tastes so she has to make content and do sponsorships. Vlog about that instead of hiding the fake and returned pieces, the mediocre villa, the rentals, the nonexistent driver. Honesty would do wonders for your anxiety Lieli ✌

Last edited:

its_lex

631A506C-B2FD-4B00-BD1C-3485C574A387.png

the billionaire heiress can’t afford a lampshade or a decent light fixture either
And I’m not buying that she was going for the industrial pendant bulb look 😂

• Haha

Rosslyn

The fact her mum was driving a 2015 Merc for at least 5 years is the funniest part of her "I'm so rich" charade. And the fact they shared it too ffs.
That was a major giveaway, I mean, there's nothing wrong with having the same car for years, I come from a lower middle class background and that was normal for me, but I don't lie about social status

But what gets me all the time is the "billionaire heiress" charade she tries to portray, real billionaires have a huge collection of cars and drive them around, they may have a favorite car but they drive around other super luxurious cars as well. Plus, let's not forget about the fact that she didn't have a car nor a driver in London as she claimed, people that know from her uni days say that she was only in luxurious cars when she was with Aleem, but otherwise, she was taking Ubers around, which again, there's no problem with that but don't go around pretending you're basically royalty when you live in a basic villa with grouting tilting, no wardrobes and cheap ikea shelfs

Rosslyn

View attachment 493446
She literally sleeps (or did) on a floor mattress, does not even a proper bed frame... SMH
I believe she used to sleep like that, at least she got a mattress, but honestly, her room still looks very cheap, the tilting is horrible and the walls are so dirty

Someone on GG actually brought the theory that their villa may be rented and it could be true because when you rent, you aren't allowed to do any remodeling, only the landlord can do it, so that could explain why that house looks so cheap and also why Lailli has no closet

thepinky

OF COURSE THEIR MINION CAME THROUGH. Natasha Zaki is a middle class girl who worked as a makeup artist assistant before moving to Dubai. Now she has sells Alibaba private labeled lashes and makeup. I respect the hustle of coming from the bottom to securing financial freedom. Mashallah. but she’s still naive to what an actual rich person who claims the status of heiress is. For one, they don’t have dirty exposed grout in their homes. Secondly, they have actual furniture in their room. They don’t keep their luxury items in Ikea bookcases. They own actual nightstands, not hermès boxes 😂 Actual rich people focus first on housing and furniture, next on purses lol. She’s obviously very impressionable and thinks these people are sooooo affluent and rich LOL Mona is a successful entrepreneur with Biolite. No one is knocking that, but come on sis, they knew they could fool you because they think you’re an impressionable poor. if they were as rich as they claim to be, they would’ve done a collab with Dima Al Shiekhly, Rania Fawaz, Fouz, or Rene Borislava. Not the cheapest and most accessible person on the roster.

See what happens when you don’t mind your own business? You get dragged to hell and back and end up on a heavily frequented and trusted gossip forum.
I agree. I think the people who are defending Lailli or still believe her haven't been exposed to the true wealth Lailli is lying about. It's why she's close with Anncy and lets her come over because she doesn't know

Mona has done well for herself. She can fully pay off her daughers' university tuition (Alizey even studied in Australia) so they can graduate debt free, they could just get jobs at Biolite, their basic living expenses are covered while they live at home, etc. Mona can probably also afford to buy her girls cars too (just not Rolls Royces, G Wagons or Ferraris) and the ocassional designer piece. These are huge privileges most people don't get. But Lailli is so ungrateful. her single mom worked so hard to give them a better life and all these opportunities but it's still not enough

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 10.26.56 AM.png

Let's see how long until she takes the comment down

Also can y'all go like it so the comment so it can be a top comment since she just promoted this video (despite posting a week ago) so more of her followers will be tuning into it right now
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 10.10.24 AM.png

Any anxiety is self inflicted... when you’re dealing with the masses, be prepared to take as good as you give.. did she think she was going to get away with it forever? It’s the younger audience I feel concerned about..they don’t need this irrelevant “influencing”. Did I feel bad initially about how this could trigger her anxiety?? Absolutely- but
View attachment 503185
The main reason why I created this video and pushing it right now is because of her extremely rude and obnoxious behaviour. She makes so many people feel bad for simple things and a lot of her viewers aren't well off like majority of the world. SO for her to belittle people and make them feel inferior when she is a NOBODY with NOTHING... that c*nt deserves to be exposed. She's also a fraud/scammer. Anxiety can even be another one of her lies and if she's having severe problems with it there's meds that can help and also not posting yourself and trying to show off (things that aren't even yours in an attempt to make people envy you) is what'll actually help her.

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 10.39.03 AM.png

LMAO savage

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
I honestly believe she’s buying real atm and then reselling. She will never do a proper closet or bag collection because she’s reselling the items after she’s shown us. What happened to all of those bright coloured Chanel bags she supposedly has?

Sanj9595

Should I block that psycho/friend of MALM [she's obviously denying Lailli's involvement with the brand despite the evidence]?

Too bad for people like Lailli who go in and out every corner just to scrab off any dirt on her and censor the truth... there's something called freedom of speech which YT respects.
Im not sure why that girl is getting involved when she has nothing to do with it. If the owner cares enough shouldn’t she be the one threatening with a law suit?

Exactly on what grounds is she threatening a law suit on you? All information you have shown is public information.
I don’t think it’s that easy to sue someone esp when individuals are in different territories. And I don’t think MALM is a massive corporation/ a wealthy individual that has unlimited amount of resources to take someone to court.
Im not a lawyer but just common sense from research and general knowledge.

I saw the comments and this girl is talking out of her @rse and I wouldn’t block her, just let her write whatever she wants, you just ignore it, unless you are fed up with her bs.

fallouou

I don't understand why she keeps saying closet/house tours are trashy, when countless sale hauls and buying things just because it has a logo on it isn't? It's just such a dumb reason you can't help but think it's more because she ashamed of her Ikea furniture.

Also the way she stacks up the orange hermes boxes in backgrounds reminds me of how people who weren't born into wealth (Jeffree Star as an example) become label wh*res to show they have money, and won't shut up about how much things cost. Someone with real class and wealth would not feel the need to do so.

• Haha

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
8DC7451A-59C7-417D-A8FD-E7799E0F43E7.jpeg
7E3A792D-2CF4-4371-AE35-BCE57F23C3A0.jpeg
I’m not here to knock her business venture but I feel like this is harmful especially to her young audience.

• Angry

Sanj9595

View attachment 259990
The closet tour lialli claims is “tacky” View attachment 259991old fashioned tiles and inexpensive dated wood closet.
View attachment 259996
The same stacked shoe boxes from 2015 and ikea furnishing?
It’s ironic she thinks house/ closet tours are tacky, yet almost all her videos are “I spent $xxxx ....” amount on this and that. If your whole channel is about luxury items surely you should do a closet tour with your luxury items. God this girl is so full of sh*t.

idk2

VIP Member
She probably does have help in Dubai. I know my family who live there have a maid who comes by every few days to clean it up as its seen as common practice amongst middle class citizens there. They all have the same cleaners or use the same companies and its very much gossip if you don't take this service on because God forbid you clean your own house! But she 1000000% did not have help in London mainly because her student flat was poxy and filled with Ikea furnishings. If youre so rich, why are you renting in London is the question? You're rocking up with GWagons and Ferraris in Dubai but never even seen her drive in the UK? Only time I even saw her in a supercar here was when she was with Aleem. She was ALWAYS posting cars during uni and showing them off and talking about what she wanted next when really the G wasn't hers, it was a rented car from one of her 'friends' in Dubai who had loaned it to her while he was out of the country which is why it would randomly disappear for months and then suddenly she had it back again. This was after she was ordered home after becoming a psycho on the LDN clubbing scene.
Her dad doesnt even live in Dubai to own cars there. He lives in India and definitely does not own any supercars.

Reactions: 12

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
omg who’s Aleem??? this is the first time i hear this name! someone please explain 🥺 thank you
lordaleem_official on instagram.. he's this Pakistani boy who's family/him owns a rental premium car shop in Birmingham with all of the fancy snazzy cars you can think of, anyway they're doing quite well for themselves! But he also comes from new money, although his background is a bit dodgy.

A few years ago its been rumoured that Lielie moved to London to "attend" university at Regents Uni there FOR Aleem who also moved to London aswell but both used uni as an excuse. Anyway the whole relationship was quite toxic where they literally just got drunk together, clubbing and other stuff.

It went downhill from there and apparently there was cheating involved, Lielie accused Aleem of hitting her ect trying to purposely ruin his image. I actually don't know the full extent so if anyone wants to share go ahead! but here are screenshots of them sending shots to each other on twitter 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12