Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

firebabe93

She live in Al Adullah classic villas in Al Barsha 1 (Google it)
It's a 4 joined houses that share a pool etc... She literally showed it many times in older vlogs.
I do believe it's owned cause their mum has been living there for years, the reason they don't have nice things in the house is because they save what they can to remodel Biolite which they did a year ago when they updated the stairs to marble & changed the front desk look.
I do not like telling y'all this info but this girl has it so far up her bum that she needs to be exposed Little Miss Trump Lover!
Everyone deserves to have the life they manifest unless your a terrible human like Sania/Lielie (P.S. I love how Anncy came up with the name Lielie, very fitting for our fake dynasty princess)

• Haha
Reactions: 16

xforeverlove21

One thing I don’t get is, when she gets something she unboxes it and opens it up...if I was the client I would not appreciate her opening and unboxing my purchases before me. How does she get away with that?
That's probably why she got fired now and her clients go through MissALaMode so they may not be aware that it is LieLie who's behind the shopping (since she convinces everyone its for herself) and even on MissALaMode's Instagram page all the bags are shown unboxed
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.21.16 PM.png

My theory for the clothing is that she buys it in her size than goes back and does an exchange for the actual size (so she now gets a fresh clean pair). But in one video Alizey was quick to react to Chai throwing up on the coat bag of a Dior dress, if it really was for them she wouldn't have had that quick reaction and they made sure to clean it ASAP. But still gross... the clients of MissALaMode (or whatever company/channel) probably have no idea.

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.32.50 PM.png

Anyone else see this?
Clearly she is close to the boss if she's going over to their house lol. I've never seen Alizey with a Kelly so I am assuming they flipped the bag for profit.

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.38.38 PM.png

This person (Marium Ul-Haq) seems to be a good friend of all 3 (Alizey/LieLie/Lara (MissALaMode founder)
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.48.28 PM.png

Just found out she was also a personal shopper for the company

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.39.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.49.25 PM.png

Clearly Chanel trainers are a MissALaMode favorite

I'm assuming it's because they're items that they haven't bought for a client but just for having stock. Some resellers don't only buy things when a client asks for them, they also keep stock of ready to ship items.
This is def the case since LieLie still has unsold merchandise (ready to ship to clients when sold) realize she still has a stack of brand new boxes because once the client purchases it she puts it in the box and ships it (real rich people who own the item always throw boxes out right away). Also Hermes bags (even used) has a HIGH resale value so barely/gently used ones (which Im sure they market as "brand new") will still sell for a lot and the company def flips a profit.

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.44.30 PM.png

This confirms your theory

Could this be LieLie or Alizey?

Alizey again

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.00.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.00.19 PM.png

How ironic she can source the same shoe as MissALaMode (and the shoe isnt even in her size aka 36)

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.06.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.03.54 PM.png

What a "coincidence"

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.13.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.13.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.14.41 PM.png

I guess she forgot to unlike these

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.15.57 PM.png

"back at work rocking her Chanel in caviar bag !"

LMAOOOOO EXPOSEDDD!!

According to the timeline

Lielie was working for the company when all these pics were taken

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.18.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.19.03 PM.png

According to the timeline

Lielie was working for the company when all these pics were taken

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.18.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.19.03 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

idk2

VIP Member
Is this girl really a daft Trump supporter? She's literally re-tweeting Trump's posts. She's not even American nor does she actually understand anything about American politics considering she's an uneducated lowlife. Does she really think she seems more rich by showing everyone she's conservative and republican? Literally don't know who she is trying to impress. Everyone can easily google her and find out she's a fake anyways.
She thinks she's part of the rich and elite who will be affected by Bidens tax increase when in actuality she isnt even middle class, nvm upper class. Also, she's most likely just doing this for some sort of attention and backlash seeing as she's irrelevant now.

• Haha

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
View attachment 345180
Lialli took down her last yt video pretty fast because she forgot to edit out the end...and the real reason she won’t do a “house tour” 🤭 all credits to GG. I’m honestly so embarrassed for her. She stages half her bedroom to film her “luxury hauls”...
basically just like Anncy’s bedsit. They have more in common than we are led to believe, only that Anncy doesn’t need to lie about it, which I respect.

Reactions: 15

Nunu_al3nzy

I think a big sign of someone being dodgy/shady is when they are unforthcoming about how they make their money or where their wealth comes from. None of this “I’m private/protecting my fathers privacy” stuff - the information would be readily available in the public domain, as is the case for all highly successful people I know.

I've seen this a bit from certain “IG girls/bloggers” and such. Honestly, if you were legit you'd have no issue discussing your career or your family businesses/background. It would be pretty easy to follow up if you were a legit businessperson.
I mean that’s true, but not entirely. In the Arab world, it’s not normal for bloggers/influencers to openly discuss their wealth or where it comes from. If it comes from family, people will already know just from their surname/father, if it doesn’t come from family 9/10 the individual has a business/is a celebrity. But in terms of the Mirza twins. They have been known for growing up in an middle class area of London, from middle class parents. Of course people are going to ask you where this newfound “wealth” has come from, the fact that she says closet/room tours are “tacky” is ridic. There are sooo many affluent people who share their homes closets without any kind of hesitation or bs excuse. To conclude, Laili is only using the “tacky” excuse to seem like a mysterious middle easterner who’s family fly under the radar and are super conservative.Cringe.

• Haha

URAQT

View attachment 347788
So lailli went on an anti vax Twitter rant. It isn’t surprising because of the group she hangs around summer bujasim is also anti vax, her mother is Iranian so wonder why she hasn’t caught on
that lialli isn’t Iranian . But her own mother does own (50%) of an esthetics clinic. If lailli were mature she could have said she would like to see more clinical trials done on the vaccine 😩 if she’s worried about putting poison in her body why implants and filler?
Such a hypocrite. Will never get vaccine but injects God-knows-what to her face on a constant basis in order to look botched (reminds me of kat von d being anti-vax but gets loads of tattoos). I bet she wouldn't even be able to correctly pronounce any of the ingredients in botox/fillers. Spreading awareness with no facts...hmmm sure lielie. This is also the same person that would have voted for Trump if she were an American because of tax cuts for the rich etc. BTW this girl was either at home or at the mall pre-covid, she has nothing going for her, so yes please stay at home and remain the loser that you are

• Heart
She's into the oversized look because those clothes aren't for her 😂 also regarding the Patek, I've never been into watches but went into an actual Patek boutique two days ago since it happened to be in the mall I was at and asked about their watches. The SA told me the waiting list got SO long that they completely got rid of it in 2017 and now only offer their watches to select few clients. He also told me if I really want the watch he could get it for me for double the price which I found dodgy... I also asked for the retail price of it and it's almost 44,000 USD. I don't think she got it retail OR preloved, I think she's just borrowing it from the reseller she's working with while waiting for it to sell. There's no way it's real, and if it's real there's no way it's hers. It's just SO financially irresponsible to drop that kind of money on something absolutely not necessary when the rent of her house is literally 8% of just that watch??? It makes NO sense. If they're making that kind of money they wouldn't be in that house and they'd own way more than some shoddy aesthetics clinic in the back streets of Jumeirah not even on the main road.

• Haha
Can you imagine that she is so pretentious that she can’t even own up to doing a fun job because it’s too inferior for her fake heiress/dynasty image? Sounds like she was trying to keep up with other influencers/ circle of friends who do genuinely come from comfortable persian or Arab backgrounds, and now is unable to catch up to them..people may have progressed and she is still stuck in the same place.. it’s not the job, it’s probably the arrogance that has left her where she is today. She needs a personality 180 before people (except teenyboppers) start to respect her again

So reading the other thread. Their 'persian' roots is actually faux - either because of their Dubai citizenship status or to appear cooler than they are. Speculations based on social interactions, facebook of mother and other family and people who went to school with the twins suggest they aren't persian but half indian and half pakistani and that they lie about their heritage.

Also it appears that their bags/shoes are mostly fake with the odd real bag/shoe/clothes. Apparently their fakes are the best fake standard AAA+ quality that you can find in Dubai. I mean considering lailli (lielie as shes referred to in the other thread because of her decietful nature) always seems to do hauls but in vlogs and photos never seems to wear the things shes hauled outside of the house. I think some of her more recent hauls feauture some real but also some fake. I prefer her sister- seems more accomplished and ambitious although im sure equally conceited.

Im sure they have some money to buy some designer but probably not as much as making out. I used to watch earlier youtube stuff but the contradictions, fake poshness and fake purchases and her attitude is just not funny nor entertaining. So yeah the youtube seems to be based on lies.

URAQT

Can we please stick to Lielie as the topic in this forum? I and I'm sure others don't care to hear xyz reasons why people don't like Meghan or argue what is or isn't racist (as a POC I deal with enough of that BS IRL).

Reactions: 14

xforeverlove21

The Mirza twin's boss explaining the company:

SO I came across the company's Tumblr and aint this the same shoes Lielie was flexing:

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 3.52.04 AM.png

More stuff from the tumblr page that look familiar
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 3.56.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 3.57.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 3.58.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.02.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.04.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.05.10 AM.png

Also I maybe tripping but aint this (top pic from MissALaMode's tumblr) the same hardwood flooring as LieLie's place (bottom)
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.06.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.06.58 AM.png

Here's even more stuff promoted on their Tumblr page (the company clearly loves Amina Muaddi hence why LieLie was suddenly having an "Amina Muaddi moment"

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.29.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.29.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.30.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.22.32 AM.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

MsCurly

Chatty Member
Meanwhile her poor sister is still wearing the same Louboutins she’s had for a million years.
I respect Alizey though, because she clearly works for a living.

thepinky

"not an influencer" & "#fashionnovapartner" 😂

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 1.52.18 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 1.52.08 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 2.02.52 AM.png

There's nothing wrong with being single (I'm happily single myself) but Laili desperately wants to bag a rich guy so she can actually live the wealthy lifestyle she's lying about right now. I can't imagine a rich man actually wanting to commit and marry her. A casual relationship, sure not a true commitment. She brings nothing to the table. She has a vile personality, is uneducated/a uni dropout, only looks "good" after many surgeries and procedures (but she looks so generic and obviously plastic), no respectable career (she knows influencing is not one which is why she's so insistent she's not an influencer LOL), has no domestic skills, her family doesn't have significant wealth or connections... The men Lailli wants to snag aren't picky about their hook ups and casual relationships, but are with the women they marry and bring home to their families.

• Haha

luluu24

Oh my god when you rewatch her videos it’s so obvious she’s lying..”I know I said I wouldn’t get this pair but I just had to” like she says that in almost all her hauls and then in one of her vlogs she said how she wanted a pair of sold out Muaddis but the only way to get them was through a personal shopper but she said that would ”never happen”
honestly I’m mad at myself for not seeing this BS earlier

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 12.26.38 AM.png

I actually edited the video and removed any and all parts of the video where I mentioned the founder not because she threatened me with a law suit but rather out of respect for her privacy.

1. The thing about Lailli being just a "freelancer" or whatever she is trying to claim is total BS when Lailli clearly and explicitly was selling stuff on behalf of the company on her own Depop page (posting that Depop states was posted last year)

2. I never in this video said that MALM was in on this or even gave Lailli permission to flaunt any of the stuff. A lot of employees of several companies do corrupt things without the acknowledgement of the owner so no this isn't any bad press on the company (as I haven't said anything explicitly bad about the company but rather Lailli's involvement with it as a personal shopper). So this isn't defamation of the company.

There’s even several reviews on several companies including negative ones but they can’t just go around attempting to sue for “defamation” when it’s a negative review.

Lastly,

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER UNDER SECTION 107 OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT 1976 Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor.

For all we know MALM can be in on this especially when her "Lailli was just a freelancer" shit ain't adding up first WTF even is a freelancer and second we know Lailli worked for them as a reseller as proven by Depop.

LMAO they trying to make me delete the ONLY video that exposes the fraudulent cunt.
Lailli and her goons can no longer censor the truth.

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 1.02.53 AM.png

I removed all mentions of her name so WTF can she do now. I still never said anything negative about her and in the Q&A section I purposely chose to use words like "most likely", "potential answers".... including where I mention how I believe Lailli/MALM operates. It's personal opinion not stating it as clear facts.

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 1.07.56 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

rihstan90

I don’t think they live in those apartments bc Anncy has mentioned a garden in the from of their house. I think they rent a modest older model villa in al barsha area. As for Alizey, what a fucking loser. I was just defending her an hour ago about her being somewhat normal and here she is hiding the fact that the magazine that allowed her to be on the cover is Pakistani. WTF is it with these British Pakistani girls being so ashamed of their culture? Sonia and Faeza, Lailli and Alizey. Pakistani beauty and fashion is so amazing and fun to look at. They’re so ridiculous. If I was pakistani i’d be bitching in OK’s comments like why give the cover to someone who’s ashamed of us?

Reactions: 13

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 11.35.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 11.41.21 PM.png

I sourced items such as Hermes Birkin’s and Kelly’s in leather and in exotic such as crocodile, lizard and ostrich. Chanel, Celine, Givenchy, Prada, Gucci handbags. Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin and Guissupe Zanotti. Clothing from Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy and Kenzo and lastly jewellery with from Rolex, Cartier, Van Kleef Chanel and Dior couture to name a few.

Well that explains all the clothing and jewellery hauls (this is EVERYTHING LieLie showed us)

Reactions: 13