Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Just catching up on her vlogs today and have seen an old friend of hers in her YouTube vid visiting Dubai she’s @Omolaramart‬ on Twitter and she is a Hermes reseller https://www.instagram.com/missalamodeuk thats her insta page of items she sources for clients.

quite a lot of the bags Lailli is showing are featured here and this lady may be visiting Dubai to establish her business there.

now I have been following Lailli and Alizey for quite some time so I remember specifically when this reseller launched her business Miss a la Mode she was actually a personal shopper and stylist and the girls gave her a big helping hand to promote her business and also claimed to be working with her as personal shoppers in London. This was literally ages ago in 2013.

my guess is Lailli is still on good terms with her, works with her, given how long she’s been reselling and personal shopping she would have built up a lot of connections with shop assistants by now and would easily get hold of designer items.

she’s letting Lailli show off some bags and probably get or deliver to Middle Eastern clients for her and due to the long standing friendship wouldn’t mind if Lailli used some pieces to flex with as long as she’s getting paid she doesn’t really care. Lailli probably brings business her way too. A lot of women in UAE may be getting in touch with Lailli to get bags to and she takes her cut of whatever she can sell.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So out of sheer lockdown boredom tried to watch her latest vid. I could NOT get through it. Her filming style is soo dated, trying on basic clothes in front of a white wall or on the corner of the bed. She tried to put Alizey down by saying Alizey was at work all day whilst she was shopping. Its clear she has a complex about Alizey, Alizey albeit a fraud herself has nice style - she looks good and knows what suits her. If she actually stuck to youtube or the other things she's dabbled I'm sure she would be successful. Shes deffo more likeable than Lielie. The Vancleef unboxing was so cringe, she makes it so obvious she reads her and overcompensates - she actually counted ten (to prove its real). Yes love even if that is real the rest of them sure aren't, shes obviouslt read how people can spot the fakes. Also if it is real, why do you care whether people think its fake, she obviously does and can't even hide it. Her description of products is the worst on youtube, she can't describe a product AT ALL, she has very limited vocabularly. Again Alizey is better, can tell Alizey us genuinely into fashion and style and recognises materials etc. Lailli thinks buying designer items (for others) makes her luxury LOL. She can't style an outfit for shit, she doesn't travel, she has no friends. Window shopping in Harrods doesn't make you rich hun. Anyways I gave up on the vid and clicked out of youtube which should negatively impact her views. Also im convinced she probs spends the whole day watching her own video's for the views! She is such a fraud its beyond cringe!

Rosslyn

I get the vibes that she's never had a maid :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don't think she has one, her mom probably hires someone to clean the house but only for like once or twice a week, not a live in maid that she desperately tries to portray
She doesn't have any of the shit she says, it's only to hype up that "old money wealthy lifestyle" she yearns of

Rosslyn

LMAO, pretty sure Lailli's world is in shambles RN, she's probably doing everything she can for damage control but honestly, is way too late at this point, the video is getting more views and people are picking up to her fake life

Damn, she should stop being so defensive and just come clean, pretty sure that will give her peace

• Haha

luluu24

Wow remember her what’s in my travel bag video? How can one possibly have such a nice Hermes kelly but keep trashy old outdated iPhones in them and her excuse is “I refuse to upgrade to the new iPhones because I just don’t think it’s necessary“ 🙄 like come on and also note how at the beginning she says it’s her favourite bag to travel with and towards the end she says shes going to give it away to her mum because she doesn’t think she can get much use out of it like girl be consistent if you’re going to try and fake your whole a$$ life 😒

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Not lielie pretending to celebrate nouruz but then eating at a restaurant after? Aren’t they supposed to be eating home cooked food like Yasmin Meimand a real Iranian

• Haha

xforeverlove21

I think Lailli saw the video because this comment is now gone
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 12.28.34 PM.png

and also my video got one dislike lol

But wow she's insane who actually has time to go through each and every comment and than delete the ones that expose you... no wonder she's been getting away with it but not anymore. In her next uploads and during her Anncy collabs lets make sure comments redirecting to the video become top comment so everyone can hear the truth. This bish is trying so hard to sensor the truth while continuing to act like a total c*nt

• Haha
It is confusing because she is masquerading. Now I’m not wealthy and work hard for my treats but I like to invest more in luxury accessories rather than clothes because accessories last longer and give better returns on investments..perhaps she is like that, the difference is I’m not going around town or on public domain pretending to be wealthier than I really am..nor trying to come across as some elitist with a royal bloodline or whatever. If she can say all that and buy genuine luxury items, then why give folks the opportunity to call you out by how you dress? If you’re an undercover millionaire then just say you like dressing basic high street- not that you need to but people are suspicious by your behaviour and don’t like being lied to, so the only way to stop it is to put an end to it yourself.Surely with the wealth you’re portraying you’d always be decked in designer head to toe or at least in the luxury clothing that you’ve hauled before...
Her pattern of shopping of buying things in every colour in one haul is not normal..even if she is a personal shopper, she will disguise that when it could be advantageous for her. Silly move.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
You can search her mom on Facebook. She's posted things about visiting family in Pakistan and all of the people she follows are also Pakistani. There was quite a bit of proof in their Gurugossip threads but there are too many to look through.

They also lie about not being able to fly on the same plane lol. They posted a video from when they went to New York where they flew together.
Also Lailli's name used to be Sanieh.. there's some articles about her with that name including the screenshot of the video posted on youtube but there's rumours that she changed her name to seem more ethnically ambiguous, and from my understanding when she moved to Dubai she decided to go with that "Iranian" background but she's definitely Pakistani/Indian. There's soooo many receipts on gossip guru about her ethnicity

She lied about alot of things like her old relationship with that famous guy who sells cars Lord Aleem, she lied that he abused her just to turn everyone against him, so many failed friendships, lies about the cars she "owns" and rents instead, and the fact that she has her "own" apartment in London except she shares with Alizey. She's so obsessed with seeming like she's a rich girl when she's probably just middle class or even below that. It's so sad to see but yeah its all on that site 😂

Attachments

• Wow

Rosslyn

Y'all are fucking investigators, I'm so impressed tbh

Anyways, someone made a comment in GG that makes a bit sense about how Lailli is going back to pretend she's Iranian to try to keep her relevancy since she's been exposed for being a personal SA

Nothing wrong with that, in fact, is a cool job, but instead of being upfront about it, she decided to fake a rich lifestyle, and that's where is wrong, she could have been honest from day one and she clearly wouldn't have all these people exposing her and being more relevant, but no, Ms Mirza wanted to take a route that looked easy at first but she's been cornered to the point of not being to even say someone without exposing herself

No wonder why she has all these anxiety attacks, pretty sure she can't even sleep at night

imperialdotcom

Would this help? On the cover mentions Dr Marwa Ali, so I looked her up and came across this.
She tagged OkPakistan on her Instagram post. Gotta be the same mag right? ;)

Hi yes, it also mentions Sona Memon, who is a Pakistani model and blogger, so it’s definitely for Pakistan. Alizey also tagged Rao Ali Khan who’s a Pakistani stylist. I literally didn’t have a problem w her but it’s so obvious she’s trying hard to hide the fact it’s for the Pakistani OK publication.. she even tagged the location as Dubai hahaha. You don’t get to use Pakistani publications for your own again and give them no credit. If Alizey came to Pakistan no one would look at her twice nor would she be of relevance. Trust me, when I say that Pakistan has girls that are MUCH prettier and intelligent “influencers” than these two losers.

luluu24

LMAO did she block you yet?

Trying to damage control so hard. Let's start spamming her comments to go view the exposing video. And LOOOOL she clearly reads this page and obsesses over it

I would not be surprised if she went out shopping just yesterday to "prove" she's legit

View attachment 505434
Her fans are as "intelligent" as Lailli. Literally zero common sense and reasonable deduction skills.
Also is this dumb bish too dumb to realize that the videos themselves were the receipts so people don't accuse me of photoshopping smh
Her fans are Just too dumb and too far swept up in this fake fantasy lifestyle of Laillis that they so desperately want for themselves, they see her as their idol and their favourite “unbothered person”. She’s not unbothered and it’s definitely not a rich personality, she’s rude, obnodious and very very much bothered by her own existence to the point where she fully fabricates every single damn thing about her life

• Haha

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
I feel like Aleem would be accepting of her lying ways and she accepting of his dodgy ways. Both deserve each other.

However, Aleem is totally the type of guy who lives his 20’s doing whatever he wants, then once he is ready he will find a nice “good girl” his mother approves of and marry her. Lailli will be left on the shelf once more.

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 6.38.25 PM.png

Please like and comment so it can be the top comment and gain more exposure. Also when she deletes lets keep spamming her video with the comment. She can't censor the truth!!

• Haha
Nobody is calling her out because even if everyone in her circle knows her entire life is fake, they won't benefit from calling her out. If she's cancelled then Biolite loses business and her friends stop getting clout from hanging out with her, so unfortunately that's never gonna happen unless a drama channel makes a big exposé video on her like they do to Shane Dawson and co, but she's not relevant enough for that to happen to her, she's only relevant enough for gossip forums. Besides, even if all of this evidence is substantial, it can still be easily refuted by simply claiming she doesn't work for them anymore and she never updates her LinkedIn.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I don’t wanna sound like a conspiracy theorist but I suspect her giveaway was fake. She posted a pic of a Cartier box, who knows what’s inside, for ONLY 24 hours. Extremely short giveaway

then announced the winner on her story, no live draw, no nothing. And the woman who won the giveaway way looks like a fake account lol

Attachments

• Wow
New video out today.. VCA overdose. Still no store footage. Still no dress sense. As for her intro...it’s not the spending of money that aggravates us honey, it’s you spending other people’s money that you’re trying to pass off as yours...can’t imagine a fornight’s YT hiatus will afford you such luxuries.. you can even get personal shoppers for Walmart apparently..
Lmao and it’s the fact that you find house/wardrobe/anything tours tacky but not showing off your hauls and putting x amount of money in a title not tacky. All the items she shows she never wears again like all that Chanel she bought

TRISHIRELAND

This is true but if Lailli buys it and her mum returns it and vice versa, would people clock on? Especially if its done in multiple stores/online in UK and Dubai?
You can also rent designer items and clothing which is only something I found out from GG! Apparently its huge in Dubai and someone posted screenshots of Alizey following one of the instagram accounts which had clothes/bags for hire. It could explain why we never see the items again after a few months.
Maybe she is a personal shopper. She buys these sought after pieces for clients, showcases these 'hauls' on her channel and then sends the pieces of to her clients? This way she builds up some credibility with brands (they don't need to know she is a personal shopper). Also she often buys items that are too big (saying she likes the oversized look!) but these may actually be for clients who are a bigger clothes size! Just a thought 🤷‍♀️

Did u guys see her story saying “I have no excuse to go back to London now” so I’m guessing you don’t wanna see ur “husband” then?

• Haha