Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 11.41.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 11.42.13 PM.png

This girl owns Glossy makeup which is what I saw LieLie promoting so I see why she'd have a hidden agenda to protect her (bad press on Lailli will reflect badly on her company). Also she is from the UK so according to her theory she travelled to Dubai during the pandemic to go visit Lailli and there she saw all the stuff from her hauls. Ugh huh hunny.
Like I've said if Lailli really wants to shut these "rumour" down all she has to do is a rebuttal video and debunk it by showing us concrete evidence (such as a new video showing everything from her luxury hauls) until than this is what will be continued to believe about her.

I've seen her featured in Lailli's story before and she was seen in the Rolls Royce but it was for a vlog. How would she know Lailli didn't just rent it (like how she does when filming vlogs including ones with Anncy)?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wonder if we're ever going to get to see the "I'm not a personal shopper" video since she deleted the story. Seems like she got scared. It was a terrible idea to post it in the first place. The exposed video has less than 6,000 views and she has hundreds of thousands of followers who didn't know about the personal shopper theory... until now 😂

Reactions: 3
I've seen her featured in Lailli's story before and she was seen in the Rolls Royce but it was for a vlog. How would she know Lailli didn't just rent it (like how she does when filming vlogs including ones with Anncy)?
Maybe this girl is fooled the same way as Anncy is (Anncy believes in the fake internet personality version of Lailli and is made to feel inferior) so no hate to her

Wonder if we're ever going to get to see the "I'm not a personal shopper" video since she deleted the story. Seems like she got scared. It was a terrible idea to post it in the first place. The exposed video has less than 6,000 views and she has hundreds of thousands of followers who didn't know about the personal shopper theory... until now 😂
LMAOOOOOOOOO she storied it?
Ehh Lailli, thanks for the free exposure
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 12.12.40 AM.png

She stopped doing luxury hauls for months because of her "new me" but now after this video home girl is clearly freaking TF out. Lailli stop wasting your money, you shouldn't care about this (YouTubers receive criticisms all the time). Spending thousands now just to "debunk" something isn't going to help you financially. If you want to live the life you portray on the internet, stop doing this kind of tit and learn to invest. If home girl invested in Bitcoins instead of a few bags in 2019 she could've been a millionaire. Lailli go buy trades and stocks not bags/clothes.

Reactions: 7
Maybe this girl is fooled the same way as Anncy is (Anncy believes in the fake internet personality version of Lailli and is made to feel inferior) so no hate to her

LMAOOOOOOOOO she storied it?
Ehh Lailli, thanks for the free exposure
View attachment 507155
She stopped doing luxury hauls for months because of her "new me" but now after this video home girl is clearly freaking TF out. Lailli stop wasting your money, you shouldn't care about this (YouTubers receive criticisms all the time). Spending thousands now just to "debunk" something isn't going to help you financially. If you want to live the life you portray on the internet, stop doing this kind of tit and learn to invest. If home girl invested in Bitcoins instead of a few bags in 2019 she could've been a millionaire. Lailli go buy trades and stocks not bags/clothes.
She didn't post your video but was in her video preview she said "I'm not a personal shopper, sorry to say this, but the only shopping I do is for myself and my family" while sitting next to Mona. Why drag your mother into this 😭 So embarassing. Then she deleted the story after a few hours LOL

She's panic buying big time. After months of no hauls (aside from the Farfetch one but they gave her a gift card), she starts hauling after she was exposed. She's probably spending all her savings and all the money she's earned on her FashionNova sponsorships right now. But all she has to do is show her supposedly luxe closet with everything she's hauled. And her ownership of her everchanging Rolls Royces. She hasn't addressed the changing interiors of "her" Rolls Royces at all (or the Lambo or Ferrari), maybe she's not dumb enough to claim her family actually owns multiple Rolls Royces

Reactions: 6
Did you guys see her most recent story ? So she’s editing a video with her mom and in the clip she said “she’s not a personal shopper and won’t be sourcing items” .... I can’t wait for it to come out and see what bs she’ll be spewing

and I wonder why she brought her mom in the video ... will she come clean about the persian thing ?
The story is gone now. Also you guys you can use this link: https://www.save-insta.com/ to download someone's story than upload it to https://imgur.com/ and share it here

She didn't post your video but was in her video preview she said "I'm not a personal shopper, sorry to say this, but the only shopping I do is for myself and my family" while sitting next to Mona. Why drag your mother into this 😭 So embarassing. Then she deleted the story after a few hours LOL

She's panic buying big time. After months of no hauls (aside from the Farfetch one but they gave her a gift card), she starts hauling after she was exposed. She's probably spending all her savings and all the money she's earned on her FashionNova sponsorships right now. But all she has to do is show her supposedly luxe closet with everything she's hauled. And her ownership of her everchanging Rolls Royces. She hasn't addressed the changing interiors of "her" Rolls Royces at all (or the Lambo or Ferrari), maybe she's not dumb enough to claim her family actually owns multiple Rolls Royces
I'm 99% sure Lailli tried to report my video and take it down for copyright claim but luckily I did my research before including her clips and I can use her footage as long as I don't take the whole thing and say it's mine but repurposing certain clips is allowed and protected under the "Fair use act" this is why spill and all those youtube channels can exist.

threatening legal action
I hope she does, even better I hope she hires a lawyer and starts the legal process. The dumb bish will be out of $100k in no time and I can defend myself easily with the "fair use" policy and first amendment. She has zero evidence to back herself up so it'll be thrown out in seconds.

A lot of Lailli's followers assume she must generate millions for owning a clinic based on the assumption that American MEDICAL clinics make millions which they do and that is due to the USA which has high medical costs due to private funding/insurance. What they don't understand is that Biolite is a BEAUTY clinic and isn't even located in the heart of Dubai but rather in some desserted area past the capital. Nonetheless, good for Mona for starting this business and she seems to be a hard worker (I have respect for both Mona and Alizey who seem more grounded and honest). But Lailli is exaggerating the truth about a lot of things and her crappy behavior and attitude makes her more unfavorable especially when she shams people for "being poor". I also do not like how she makes her friends like Anncy "feel poor" and overall inferior to her. Anncy (like many of her followers) are led to believe that Lailli is superior and therefore they must be at her feet and keep complementing her (on something she is not). Lailli may (or may not) have NPD or something of a similar nature.

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 1.05.56 AM.png

Perfect description of Lailli.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm loving this thread and the video which was made!!! I used to really like Lailli's video's back in the day and was really intrigued by her lifestyle. But ever since I discovered guru gossip a few years back and read all the tea which was spilled there about here ethnicity and ''wealth'' I just can't help but laugh and at the same time feel sorry for her. I hope one day she will come entirely clean (probably not lol) and stop this whole circus for the sake of her own (mental) wellbeing. Just imagine lying years after years about basically.... your entire existence?! Like isn't she tired yet?? I sure am. I refuse to believe someone can be truly happy doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure. I'm not a VIP client at all, I've never been offered or even bought a bag, I don't have a go to SA, I just buy their sandals because the brand isn't my taste and I don't like anything else except their mini bags. So yeah, I wouldn't know what would happen to you if you informed H of these personal shoppers. I mean, you won't go to jail or anything, but if you're interested in the brand and buying a bag one day, I wouldn't recommend doing it just to be on the safe side. If you don't care about the brand and never want to buy anything from them, I'm pretty sure nothing's going to happen to you. They will most likely look into it, if they find evidence, the personal shoppers get blacklisted aka they get informed they can no longer shop at H. If they don't find sufficient evidence, nothing happens. But, again, I'm really not sure at all, I just know it's not a crime/law-breaking. If you do it though MALM could lose her business... I'm not sure why you would want to. I understand wanting to get Lailli blacklisted, but MALM didn't do anything wrong, and unfortunately they're associated with each other and can't prove Lailli's a personal shopper without dragging MALM into it.
thank you, I was just curious but I wouldn’t go out of my way to get MALM or Laili blacklisted 😄 simply was just curious 🙂

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 3.40.19 AM.png

This fool literally compared Lailli to an actual daughter of a billionaire?

Also should I block off comments from MALM/Lailli's goons?
I mean I don't mind people like Natasha whatever but that Duah woman is a psycho

I know a lot of POC who make crazy good money so maybe she should try getting a career and how on earth is she going to complain about not getting enough money as an influencer when she is a NOBODY. Can't be like Meghan Markle crying "racism" at everything just because you don't get something you want.

Also she threatens to sue me for exposing but than goes onto make articles saying "I can not stay silent" while trying to censor others. Hypocrite much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I never really liked Mona tbh, she definitely supports Lailli's lies and shady ways, otherwise she would have called her out on faking an ethnicity, plus people on GG have speculated on Lailli taking after Mona on her ways but that's a whole other topic
I’m shocked by the last part. I was not expecting that. So do you think Mona started it all? All this about them being Iranian etc etc?
I agree with most that she is enabling Laili’s lies and as a mother she shouldn’t.

On the q&a video Laili did with Mona, she said how she started it out. How she had to stop her education at GCSE to look after her parents, work and save up money.
one thing that actually clicked to me right now as I was writing this comment was that she mentioned she went back at 22 and did an accountancy degree. How did she do a degree without a-levels? She said after her GCSEs she did a beauty course.

Reactions: 1
Also GG is backup so we can get the receipts lol

Any ideas on what I should say in part 2?

I plan to expose her for her ethnicity claims

View attachment 507254
This fool literally compared Lailli to an actual daughter of a billionaire?

Also should I block off comments from MALM/Lailli's goons?
I mean I don't mind people like Natasha whatever but that Duah woman is a psycho

I know a lot of POC who make crazy good money so maybe she should try getting a career and how on earth is she going to complain about not getting enough money as an influencer when she is a NOBODY. Can't be like Meghan Markle crying "racism" at everything just because you don't get something you want.

Also she threatens to sue me for exposing but than goes onto make articles saying "I can not stay silent" while trying to censor others. Hypocrite much.
I'd just leave the comments up so other people can see how stupid they are. Also Jaime worked part-time at the designer shoe department at Nordstrom (not TARGET lol) for less than a year until she couldn't handle work, school and horses (flying to competitions on a private jet her parents bought for her horse stuff, riding her six figure horses around the country, flying her horses on Emirates - in contrast Lailli made a big deal out of riding a rental horse or something). Unlike Lailli, Jaime has nothing to prove so she's open and honest about working there. And Jaime said she even enjoyed working there! Unlike Lailli who is embarassed about having to work so she hides her personal shopping work and puts "not an influencer" in her bio. There's not wrong with being a personal shopper and no one is criticizing her for working as one. What's the issue is Lailli is lying about not being one and acting like her clients' products are hers.

Reactions: 7
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.22.51 AM.png

That account seems fake
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.22.38 AM.png

Doesn't even exist anymore

I'd just leave the comments up so other people can see how stupid they are. Also Jaime worked part-time at the designer shoe department at Nordstrom (not TARGET lol) for less than a year until she couldn't handle work, school and horses (flying to competitions on a private jet her parents bought for her horse stuff, riding her six figure horses around the country, flying her horses on Emirates - in contrast Lailli made a big deal out of riding a rental horse or something).
Someone needs to call her out LMAO

LMAOOO I came across this on GG and this def needs to be exposed

From Lailli's videos

There is no way Lailli and her goons can defend this

Man I wish I saw this before and included it, this can literally end her career

Does anyone know if there are any other concrete evidence like this? How about her Rolls Royce?

For part 2 I am really going to spill the tea with concrete evidence that none of them can lie about but I need you guys to help me with this and to provide any juicy receipts you've seen on either one of these forums.

I'm looking for more tea on her ethnicity and where she lies about it and denies being Indian or claims full Persian heritage

Also does anyone have proof that she wears fake jewellery?

Does anyone have this?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I posted a few pages pack about the fake chanel trainers because the number of dots didn’t match up, I got it from GG, I’ll add the pics again
View attachment 507281
That account seems fake
View attachment 507282
Doesn't even exist anymore

Count the number of dots per line on the “Chanel” shoes Lailli shows and then the dots per line on the Chanel trainers on their site. It doesn’t match up

Someone needs to call her out LMAO

LMAOOO I came across this on GG and this def needs to be exposed

From Lailli's videos

There is no way Lailli and her goons can defend this

Man I wish I saw this before and included it, this can literally end her career

Does anyone know if there are any other concrete evidence like this? How about her Rolls Royce?

For part 2 I am really going to spill the tea with concrete evidence that none of them can lie about but I need you guys to help me with this and to provide any juicy receipts you've seen on either one of these forums.

I'm looking for more tea on her ethnicity and where she lies about it and denies being Indian or claims full Persian heritage

Also does anyone have proof that she wears fake jewellery?

Does anyone have this?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
One problem with the rental theory

Lailli's has a Mercedes logo

The other one (from the rental company) has a B

Any explanation for this?

She did say in a video after the ‘birthday gift’ vlog that the G had a Brabus facelift.

Couldn’t tell you which one, but for sure it was mentioned when they swapped the Mercedes logo to Brabus.

Also which Anncy video is the Lailli house tour in?

She did say in a video after the ‘birthday gift’ vlog that the G had a Brabus facelift.

Couldn’t tell you which one, but for sure it was mentioned when they swapped the Mercedes logo to Brabus.
In the video where her license plate is shown and matches the rental

Her logo was this:
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 5.49.48 AM.png

Did the rental company just move the license plate from this one over to the Barbus one?

Last edited:
RE Monas education
It is possible it is possible to do a degree without traditional a-levels. This is why so many mature students are able to get back into education. However most have to do an additional “access to education” qualification. Also if he beauty course was “level 3” that would count as a levels. As it’s the same stage of qualification just under a different name. (Probably a Btec or city and quilds or something similar)

Or another theory is that her accountancy “degree” is another qualification that has different levels and she took hers to “degree” level.

Yes there are inconsistencies and lies but there is more than one route to a degree (degree level qualification) than just the traditional route.

One problem with the rental theory

Lailli's has a Mercedes logo

The other one (from the rental company) has a B

Any explanation for this?
Check this out: The official Mercedes-Benz insta posted the G wagon which we saw in Lailli's vlogs with the exact same number plate. They also tagged the person but i'm not sure tho if that person owns the G wagon or he only took the pic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
In the video where her license plate is shown and matches the rental

Her logo was this:
View attachment 507367
Did the rental company just move the license plate from this one over to the Barbus one?
Yeah. On Lailli’s picture you can see that the front of the car including the intakes look slightly different compared to the rental’s photos - the car was customised down the line with a Brabus kit installed that changed the intakes, added a brush guard, etc - hence the change of the logo from Merc to Brabus.
Brabus is the official custom kit for Mercedes and is considered a flex because it costs a very pretty penny.
I do distinctly remember her mentioning this in one of her vlogs when she returned from the UK to Dubai and featured the car - I just can’t remember which one 😞

Reactions: 4
That girl is actually a friend of MALM, I actually confirmed it

View attachment 505949

View attachment 505951
Same person (Rachel Duah) confirmed. Do you guys think I should block off Lailli and her goons on YT or is that too petty?
Loool eww resellers are so “tacky hunniiii” anyways. That’s pathetic instead of posting a calm PR statement on their business IG about lialli not being a reseller they’ve resorted to “I’m gonna sue!!!1” maybe they can use Sonia Ali as a lawyer ;) trash hangs around trash not surprised. Is she still saying “this is the last comment I’ll make” after typing a paragraph comment and another 🤣🤣 these hoes are caught out big mad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.