Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chunlii

Try and include stuff she says about her maid, hang on I’ll try and find some screenshots x
About her maid? Fam wtf?
Next tea spill I'm really going to go at it and watch her get cancelled/lose credibility

View attachment 507529

Anyone ever see the license plate of the Rolls?

The only one I saw was the hotel but it was the hotel's car. Lailli goes hard to never show the exterior of it
Girl if you were genuinely as rich as you claim to be then YouTube money would be nothing to you LMFAOSHFDEJ. Her attempt at being relatable and quirky is cringe

And do what with that money? Blow it all on fake designer?

The fact she didn't take the vaccine is sending me like how can you refuse to take the vaccine but happily inject yourself with harmful ass chemicals for the sole purpose of pale skin to the point you look ill.

Imagine living in Dubai but not ever catching a tan because you're so obsessed with being pale... Ugh so lame.

Reactions: 11

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Their mother Mona loves to portray herself as sensible and oh so wise with all the advice that she gives out. Ultimatelyshe should take some responsibility for raising Lailli and also enabling her to have turned out this way.

what happened to the biolite cosmetics, the lip glosses, the hair extensions, the leggings, Alizey blogging? Now this petite label? I think that Abaya brand also belongs to Mona I forgot the name now, the pieces were quite nice actually.

I feel Mona has enabled Lailli to have turned out like this, perhaps she was too focused on her salon and out of guilt pampered Lailli and sheltered her from all normal responsibilities that come with growing up.

I have a theory that due to her parents divorcing, Lailli idealised her fathers roots and background in India and Iran and convinced herself of her royal/prestigious background and now she actually thinks it’s real lol

All is not what it seems with these people.

idk2

VIP Member
Didnt Aleem say his dad slapped some sense in to him about Lailli and their volatile relationship in LDN? Guess he didn't do it hard enough 🤣

• Haha

xforeverlove21

She needs to remove "not an influencer but sometimes I make YouTube videos" from her IG bio 😭 I'm getting secondhand embarassment
Her followers are actually dumb if they believe she is legit. I mean don't they stop and ask themselves why we NEVER see her actually wearing ALL the stuff she shows us. It's only seen in the video then gone forever.
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 11.55.11 PM.png

How does that even make sense!? I mean she already publicly posted that she "owns" at least $100k-$200k worth of stuff so wouldn't the robbers already know what she "owns"/ she's a perfect target.

• Haha

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
8B6D0B8D-88D1-40D9-927E-0DB13095E0CB.jpeg
076FC191-54AC-4E8D-9786-B78CBB525364.jpeg
C846883C-BFA2-482A-9B7C-C284C5643434.jpeg
She’s almost as big a try hard as Sonia and Faeza Ali. It’s the google translate Farsi for me 🤣 queen of fakes and rental cars 🤭 credits to lipstickalley and GG
45554609-D4BE-413A-8F75-A139CD9AA70B.jpeg
Why is lialli’s Persian grandma wearing salwar khameez?? 🤔

• Haha

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.40.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.40.38 PM.png

It's the EXACT same picture so I am assuming MissALaMode got LieLie to post on her Depop as well (to attract more customers/have more than 1 person deal with it)

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
Lailli has been looking rougher then usual after her and her “husband” unfollowed each other. There’s a few theories about her ultra lux shopping sprees. Before Covid 19 she would vlog in high end stores and claim her item was out of stock and bemoan that now she’ll have to go online and order it. But she would flex with bag or shoes and take some pics. But she would never order the item directly from the store which would usually wave shipping. During the quarantine her “lavish spending” was rampant without online orders from most likely high quality replicas. There was speculation that she even went as far as to purchase authentic used luxury item boxes to help pass off her fakes. Further suspicious about her Privileged life style was raised after she began renting luxury cars and claiming to buy them. The only car she is seen in often and without fail is an older a Mercedes C class. You can see the car interior colors change in her videos. There is no Mirza dynasty as she wishes. Just a wanna be heiress in Dubai trying to show off with high quality fakes or rented items. It’s sad these British born Pakistani girls in Dubai have such deep rooted self hate they feel the need to be play pretend on social media for strangers approval. Sadly it’s a dime a dozen in the khaleej.

• Wow

rihstan90

Off topic, but her flat is a new build at central London - I keep having the location deleted so I cannot write it down. It is not at a great location, as there are council flats nearby. I had also realised from her videos that they were on a bad floor, facing the railway, so nothing exclusive.

I always thought, if she is able to spend so much per month on luxury items, and portray her family as multi-millionaires... surely she could afford a place at Knightsbridge/Belgravia... So, ‘Persian Princess’, what are you doing living in an average flat when you come from a so-called ‘Dynasty’?

She is the visual interpretation of nouveau riche. Very middle class, new money, trying too hard to shove it in everyone’s face. I went to a boarding school in Scotland (Gordonstoun), and I had many Persian friends there. My friendship circle always kept our wealth quiet. When you come from money, you don’t brag about it, simple. I have a friend who’s fathers £50M super-yacht is named after her. Now, if this were to be Lielie, the whole world would know about it. But, as it will never be her (as her family do not come from that kind of money), I can only imagine what she would have done.

I am also quite sceptical about how she has not achieved much in life, and yet her Mother does not push her to work. An old money family, or any decent family, tends to invest in their children’s education, so that they can get somewhere in life and withhold the family dynasty. This is yet another example of her family’s working class backgrounds (not that there is anything wrong with being working class). Trust me, no millionaire parent is okay with giving their 24 something year old an allowance (especially one that she portrays) for such a long time. My father (who is a Barrister and a QC) who probably has an earning that puts him in the 1% will even find me spending up to £5K a month crazy. He would never allow such a thing. I have never ever seen a successful family who have been so comfortable with financing their daughter who does not do anything but shop, make YouTube videos and blog (of course, if it is true that her designer items are non-authentic, then that explains it).

There are many things she does that exposes her background. It is quite embarrassing watching her at times. She is either portraying a fake lifestyle, or is the daughter of a multi-millionaire. I suppose we all know which...
This is such a good assessment! I couldn’t agree more. Her parents are very cavalier about her lack of ambition. She discards all her business ventures or puts them on the back burner in favor of her luxury shopping. This is why I’m inclined to believe she’s a personal shopper or luxury reseller. People with a lot of money with nice shit don’t say things like “gucci is too accessible now so we don’t buy it”.

Her surroundings don’t match her purchases or the lifestyle she tries to portray. I’m not a damn “heiress” but we have actual built in closets and floors without exposed grout lol. I also have furniture and a real desk, not a basic table from ikea. It’s also not lost on me that Lielie invests $0 into her brand petite. I have many friends starting their businesses from the ground up and have to model their own items, and do their own product demos and i respect it 100%. But she’s allegedly an heiress and look how sloppy her brand is???? she’s the only model. the pics are iphone 8 quality. the website is the free theme you get from shopify. she couldn’t even buy a 25KD one from theme forest. i can’t understand this. there’s loads of beautiful girls from all over the world in Dubai, she could do the most. but she treats her business like it’s a bootstrap operation, which again, i respect it and support small businesses as much as i can, but she’s dropping thousands a week on bags. why not drop that on petite? i hope she reads this and follows my advice lol

Rosslyn

She's going to deny everything and then try threatening legal action, we all know Lailli is way too immature to accept her faults, and she probably brought her mum so everyone feels pity for her

Man, you can see how her ugly soul and personality is reflecting on her outside, that girl will never have a happy life if she keeps lying and pretending to be something she isn't, no wonder why she has no true friends, as much as I dislike Anncy, pretty sure she doesn't hang out with Lailli as much because she's insufferable, and the rich girls she hangs out with seem so fake and only there for her status as a social media personality

• Haha
  • Heart

xforeverlove21

The teaaaaa ☕🔥🔥🔥

I'm actually shook! the detectives on this thread are something else haha. So they both do or have worked as personal shoppers!! that explains how Lielie was able to do her "favourite designer handbags" video as she has access to all of them 😲
Everything LieLie showed us were the unsold bags or those high tier replicas (people can't tell apart from the authentic unless they touch it and see all the details). In her favorite/dislikes video I found it very sus how her favorite bag was the purple Chanel flap, I have never seen her use it and it's so random. That's typically the bag people find useless (since purple doesn't go well with everything and isn't used much).

But it makes sense now (why she showed it to us), there isn't much demand for a purple flap hence why it remains unsold by that company (she probably holds onto the bag and then ships it from her address to the client which makes sense because why bother wasting money to have it shipped to Miss A La Mode in the UK when that $$ can be used to ship it directly to the customer. The company's goal is to maximize profits). We haven't seen her use that purple bag much (or at all) while going on shopping trips or on her Insta so for her to say that's her fave is clearly all lies. It would make more sense to have shown a black or Beige Clair flap instead.

Side note: her buying the same bag in multiple colors makes so much sense now (it's being resold for profit by a company) because really you just need 1 bag of 1 type not multiple colors of the same bag. Maybe her company sees her videos and they are cool with it because IK Chanel caps off how much bags someone buys because they don't want them to resell and profit, however, now they see LieLie as this legitimate consumer and sell her various bags. As a lot of her followers were overing to source various rare items for her so the company can also benefit from her clout/new connections.

remains unsold by that company
Her two favorite Chanel bags just happened to be the two most unpopular and least in demand bags (we haven't even seen LieLie use these bags in her shopping trips or on her Insta so it's def not a favorite, it's just what her company hasn't sold yet since her Chanel flex videos)

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 6.59.24 PM.png

Last edited:

starshipsfly

Exactly !! Her India vlog and the way she was cooped up with two more people in the airport cab which like just costs 15$ or less had me shook! If she was rich her hotel would send a swanky car.
Exactly!!! It's very common in India to have a driver. My family is nothing but middle class and even we have one. A lot of government jobs also offer a car and driver as a part of the salary.

It really says a lot about her that not a single family member could send their driver to pick her up? In a nice car? You don't even need to be a millionaire to do that. Also Indian families are generally quite protective of their daughters. They truly wouldn't let them go around in shitty cabs if they could avoid it

Zenchick101

VIP Member
In case anyone is too shy to comment, let me help you out with my concerns..for you to verify..the bag is indeed a small ( it’s just that it looked big as she is petite), the last pic looks like some filter has been applied so more vibrant, top one in natural light, but the hardware looks too silvery and I’m not sure about the purple shade, the true representation is the second (taken at the boutique), so do we think she still a) owns authentic but filters to her own disadvantage, b) personal shops.. if the latter then she is holding on to client items a very long time.
my vote is personal shops most of the time, I don't think her youtube income is enough to cover that amount of fakes or real, she might buy a couple things with her own money, but on this scale? really? and what kind of rich heiress doesn't have a proper career, charities to sponsor, why pre-covid did she not do more travel vlogs and film the hotel room? Why doesn't she have any hobbies? rich people take up hobbies too. I check in on Persian bunny from time to time and this girl is a doctor now, comes from a rich family but still has a life besides shopping.

Omg the pic of her room. Loool not luxe AT ALL! What is with that shelving unit and is that an airfryer under her desk. Why lie about having a maid Lielie??? These girls could never be with a partner long term as they are so full of shit and won't deal with their personal issues.

Also notice how lielie doesnt wear her husbands name necklace anymore - I'm sure she will now mention it in an upcoming bid, my bet is on someone (the maid) did something and now its lost...

• Haha

xforeverlove21

Lailli not posting any luxury hauls
She posted a new video today called: MY DAILY STRUGGLES IN LIFE

Then she showed Chanel RTW pieces from inside the CHANGE room. Then at her home she opened a Chanel brooch and Dior heels.... (which aren't even that expensive). She was also driving another car (which proves she doesn't drive around in a RR all day) and an Apple watch (I have a feeling we'll see more of this with the excuse that she's trying to have an active lifestyle and this is a helpful tool) but reality is the loans on the expensive watch are over.

she could be a personal SA or works in something similar,
I don't think she does because if she did her clients would be pissed off like "why you unopening and trying on our stuff". It's most likely a friend (I think it may even be the same person who resells Birkins) or maybe even Alizey who's a personal shopper for wealthy clients (since Alizey did get invites to several events/promotions/launches, realize Lailli only attends events whenever Alizey is present) But it's obvious that all the RTW stuff she showed in hauls are not hers because we NEVER see any of it again and she's ALWAYS dressed in plain simple clothes even when she's going out. Since a lot of Chanel bags become rare or hard to get Lailli could be buying then reselling them at a profit (then reusing that initial money on her next haul and so on).

KK so I did some snooping and came across her Linkedin:
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 9.41.08 PM.png

Lo and behold:
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 9.41.24 PM.png

Personal shopper confirmed (she probably still is one but didn't include recent dates on purpose)

I think that it's probable that Alizey's company or clients would have gotten upset if they saw their stuff opened and tried on during YT videos hence why Alizey had to leave the channel (in order for clients/company to see that she does "not" have affiliation to Lailli's videos/things shown in them).

This is the company Alizey was a personal shoppers for
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 9.48.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 9.52.32 PM.png

OMG you guys are not going to believe this! I did some more snooping an I came across the one and only:
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 10.02.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 10.02.21 PM.png

Personal Stylist & Fashion Consultant for Miss A La Mode

I think it's obvious now LMAOOOO

Look who else shows up
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 10.04.46 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 10.56.21 PM.png

Lailli and her followers wish/act like Biolite is at least this successful [when it's located in the middle of a dessert far off from Dubai]

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 10.42.09 PM.png

Do you think this person works for Miss A La Mode or something?

Do you think this person works for Miss A La Mode or something?
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 11.44.24 PM.png

Yup! Friendship confirmed. This explains why she was being anal about it and derailing so hard

Also how do we know that MALM isn't in on this whole Lailli thing cause it means more connections for her (since a lot of her followers offer the stuff) and the companies also easily sell it to this "legit customer" maybe Lailli is an internet personality created for reseller companies to benefit. Who knows lol or maybe Lailli runs her own company now like MALM. One things for certain, the stuff she showed in her hauls are 100% not intended for her personal use.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
tbf I believe in the theory that all she shows in her hauls are fakes. Cos there's no way she buys authentically and then she returns back everything. No serious luxurious would allow that. Hermes would've black listed her already
They are fake. I’m not taking credit for this (someone posted it on guru gossip before) but Laili showed some chanel sneakers on her channel, and the shoes she showed, and the ones on the Chanel site are different - look at the dots on the sneakers she showed and the ones on the site, the amount doesn’t match up

Attachments

• Wow

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Hi, I'm new here, but I read you guys a lot. Because gossip guru is dead.

Anyways, I remember when I started watching Lailli she filmed with her twin sister. They said that they are Azerbaijani, since then Lailli deleted those videos. She also said she didnt get a boob job when its clear she did because she had no boobs few years ago. Did they grow overnight?
Azerbaijani! omgggg the lies never stop with them 😩 😂 she's been sticking with this "Persian" lie for a very long time. She might tell us she's Turkish next🥴

Also anyone would be dumb to think her boobs are real. They're like stiff rock cakes attached to her chest

• Haha

thepinky

Wow great finds! The personal shopping makes so much sense. I was baffled at how she suddenly was able to afford more real pieces than usual. I was starting to suspect that she was doing some shady stuff. She's a compulsive liar. I wonder if the bad experience she had with Hermes was because they suspected she was a reseller? Would be a shame if someone contacted Hermes Dubai and told them Lailli and Alizey are resellers...

Alizey's YouTube channel consists of hauls from affordable brands - if the Mirza family was actually rich, wouldn't Alizey be spending as much as Lailli? Lailli is trying so hard to seem like her family is super rich and she doesn't need to work and is above influencing. But she works as a personal shopper (which she's too embarassed of to admit), uses clickbait, has a clothing/makeup/lash line, takes random sponsorships, uses affiliate links... She's so pathetic for lying about everything. She's dug herself a huge hole with lie after lie on everything: their ethnicity, her real name, where they grew up, their London flat, their "staff", her clothes and accessories, the cars, even using Fiji water to poach an egg LOL. Can she really sustain these lies for the rest of her life? That seems exhausting. How can you even form true friendships and relationships when your whole public image is based on deceit?

• Haha

misslane91

Is this girl really a daft Trump supporter? She's literally re-tweeting Trump's posts. She's not even American nor does she actually understand anything about American politics considering she's an uneducated lowlife. Does she really think she seems more rich by showing everyone she's conservative and republican? Literally don't know who she is trying to impress. Everyone can easily google her and find out she's a fake anyways.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow