Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
' I went to a Jewish school but it wasn't a catholic school ' ....

How can you NOT know what school you went to I went to a catholic and like most it says in the name ! :(

Wonder if she will share are DNA results.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1189082I’ll take Indo Iranian.. Mona being full Pakistani is hard to prove because she’s been clever enough not to admit it in any replies posted on the net. There is one in the wiki talking about some cruise she was going to go on in Pakistan and India
What about on GG when there were posters saying they went to school with the girls in Watford and said they're Pakistani, why would anyone lie about that too, It's not solid proof at all but after all these years of trying to suss out the truth we still don't have any type of proof to solidify they've got Pakistani in them except word of mouth. Lailli's old name "Saanieh" is Persian/Iranian , whereas "Alizey" is Pakistani. I'm just confused here

Also yeah that picture of the Facebook comments doesnt give much away at all except mona saying she needs to go on a cruise ship in India and Pakistan aswell lmaooo but I don't think Mona is mixed, maybe she just implied shes going to India cus of her ex husband. Then in the other picture Lailli says shes from Mashad which she does not look like shes from Iran at all unless she had to migrate there. None of it makes sense!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What about on GG when there were posters saying they went to school with the girls in Watford and said they're Pakistani, why would anyone lie about that too, It's not solid proof at all but after all these years of trying to suss out the truth we still don't have any type of proof to solidify they've got Pakistani in them except word of mouth. Lailli's old name "Saanieh" is Persian/Iranian , whereas "Alizey" is Pakistani. I'm just confused here

Also yeah that picture of the Facebook comments doesnt give much away at all except mona saying she needs to go on a cruise ship in India and Pakistan aswell lmaooo but I don't think Mona is mixed, maybe she just implied shes going to India cus of her ex husband. Then in the other picture Lailli says shes from Mashad which she does not look like shes from Iran at all unless she had to migrate there. None of it makes sense!
Agree.. it’s almost as if they’re more proud to be Indian than Pakistani which is weird. Like why try so hard to not acknowledge or just plainly deny anything to do with Pakistan , when you have good ties with it from a work (Alizey’s fashion shoots) and social (friends/family) perspective 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Lailli told her story and I wonder if she’s sticking with it forevermore bc I really can’t see her ever admitting to being Pakistani even if it’s a quarter of her.
Lailli's old name "Saanieh" is Persian/Iranian
It’s also a very Asian name too. Indian/Pakistan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Agree.. it’s almost as if they’re more proud to be Indian than Pakistani which is weird. Like why try so hard to not acknowledge or just plainly deny anything to do with Pakistan , when you have good ties with it from a work (Alizey’s fashion shoots) and social (friends/family) perspective 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Lailli told her story and I wonder if she’s sticking with it forevermore bc I really can’t see her ever admitting to being Pakistani even if it’s a quarter of her.

It’s also a very Asian name too. Indian/Pakistan.
i think its because she has stuff to brag about from her indian side, for eg her family dealing with horses and her great grandfather or great uncle (forgot the relation) was the prime minister of jaipur. personally if someone told me that they have an equestrian background and had family with really high positions such as a prime minister of a place, i would be impressed and assume that they belong to the upper class/elite. i think thats whats shes trying to do, to convince others that shes not an average indian from an average background, and that her fathers side is 'prestigious'. i dont think she would admit to being indian if she belonged to an average family background. and thats why i think she doesnt claim her mother's side, because mona's family probably doesnt have any fancy background and is just a normal family.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i think its because she has stuff to brag about from her indian side, for eg her family dealing with horses and her great grandfather or great uncle (forgot the relation) was the prime minister of jaipur. personally if someone told me that they have an equestrian background and had family with really high positions such as a prime minister of a place, i would be impressed and assume that they belong to the upper class/elite. i think thats whats shes trying to do, to convince others that shes not an average indian from an average background, and that her fathers side is 'prestigious'. i dont think she would admit to being indian if she belonged to an average family background. and thats why i think she doesnt claim her mother's side, because mona's family probably doesnt have any fancy background and is just a normal family.
New to this thread but I agree. Like she said in her recent video: she’s going to hold on to the titles of her ancestors and use that to brag about 🙄 otherwise, I’m sure she’d just keep hush about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For someone who used to lie about not be allowed to be on the same flight as her sister, I found it so weird how she was going on and on about being related to some prime minister. I think it’s safe to say she’s not the heiress she made out and defo not Persian enough

• Heart
Lailli is the gift that keeps on giving…
That school comment though 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s concerning seeing her be an alleged CEO or whatever of Biolite and then act so dumb, inconsiderate, snobby, and imprudent on camera.
Idk if I’d be acting that way if I was in charge of a company. I’d be more professional and educated than this…. People are literally watching 🥴

Reactions: 6
I watched her ancestry video and she went on about her dad's side from India and having great great relatives who were "important" but did she actually say anything about Mona's side and where she's from? I didn't catch that bit

She just said shes Iranian with Indian roots which she doesnt claim as she knows nothing about it... which doesnt make any sense?! she's just trying to cover her tracks of LYING for all these years.

She actually sat there and tried to say she grew up white because of her upbringing in the UK to make up for the fact that she lied about being Indian and to justify never claiming it lmaoooo I am dead. Not ONCE did she she ever say she's white... she's always said shes Iranian/Persian with royal blood or some tit. She was definitely ashamed of her Indian background

Reactions: 10
I watched her ancestry video and she went on about her dad's side from India and having great great relatives who were "important" but did she actually say anything about Mona's side and where she's from? I didn't catch that bit

She just said shes Iranian with Indian roots which she doesnt claim as she knows nothing about it... which doesnt make any sense?! she's just trying to cover her tracks of LYING for all these years.

She actually sat there and tried to say she grew up white because of her upbringing in the UK to make up for the fact that she lied about being Indian and to justify never claiming it lmaoooo I am dead. Not ONCE did she she ever say she's white... she's always said shes Iranian/Persian with royal blood or some tit. She was definitely ashamed of her Indian background
If I’m not mistaken I think she might have insinuated that her mom’s side wasn’t interesting 😶 I was like “BRUH! What?!?!?”. This video is her pathetic excuse to kind of cover up all her past comments on who she is. 😂 I completely agree with you. Also, my dad is half Chinese. While I grew up with my other family’s heritage, their food, and culture, I would never be caught saying that I’m not Asian. I simply explain it as being Asian but growing in a more predominantly different ethnic household. I appreciate that side of my family and strive to learn about it. I don’t go around like LieLie completely denying or looking down on my own family 😂 she’s a wild one! Also, I don’t say I’m white 😂😭just because I grew up and was born in the USA I most certainly know I’m not white 😂😂 Good Lord this girl is something else….

• Haha
Guys it’s possible for mona to have relatives in Pakistan because both india and Pakistan were the same country previously. Then the partition happened in 1947 and some moved to Pakistan and some remained in India. It’s culturally and ethnically the same group of people so it’s possible that some of monas relatives migrated whilst they didn’t. That proves the whole fb comments etc. I’ve got friends that have relatives in both countries whilst being from one.

Also white is classed as an ethnicity group in Britain, she really is an uneducated dick

• Haha
then why are mona's family members all pakistani on fb? why did she comment "these bring back memories" on a photo of a house in karachi. her pakistani family is 100% muhajir so it could be that the OCI thing does not apply to muhajirs as they already have recent ancestors (grandparents, great grandparents) who are directly from india. this could be a possibility. honestly its lailli's word vs straight up proof from her mother's social media account, and lailli has never been the one to be fully honest, or honest at all.
Like I said this is the official stance of govt of India:
"OCI status is not available to anyone who has ever been a Pakistani or Bangladeshi citizen, or who is a child, grandchild, or great-grandchild of such a person"
This means that people claiming that Mona is Pakistani have clearly been wrong. What would make most sense here is two scenarios: that Mona is either a British citizen (most likely British, of Iranian descent), and the same applies to her mother/parents, and her grandmother/grandparents too. Had any of them been pakistani, lailli wouldn't be able to acquire an OCI card. Mona's relatives in Pakistan likely must be due to marriage (eg her siblings married a Pakistani citizen and so on) or perhaps through her husband's side of the family, part of which might also have siblings/cousins/extended family which never chose to migrate to India during the partition.

i think this is enough proof
Gurl all of North India esp muslims here speak urdu... And any plans for pakistan could mean just visiting relatives, which she could have had even if her siblings married a Pakistani. I have relatives in Pakistan and Canada and uk but am I pakistani or Canadian or British? No

Reactions: 2
This is so true

Like I said this is the official stance of govt of India:
"OCI status is not available to anyone who has ever been a Pakistani or Bangladeshi citizen, or who is a child, grandchild, or great-grandchild of such a person"
This means that people claiming that Mona is Pakistani have clearly been wrong. What would make most sense here is two scenarios: that Mona is either a British citizen (most likely British, of Iranian descent), and the same applies to her mother/parents, and her grandmother/grandparents too. Had any of them been pakistani, lailli wouldn't be able to acquire an OCI card. Mona's relatives in Pakistan likely must be due to marriage (eg her siblings married a Pakistani citizen and so on) or perhaps through her husband's side of the family, part of which might also have siblings/cousins/extended family which never chose to migrate to India during the partition.

Gurl all of North India esp muslims here speak urdu... And any plans for pakistan could mean just visiting relatives, which she could have had even if her siblings married a Pakistani. I have relatives in Pakistan and Canada and uk but am I pakistani or Canadian or British? No
i deffo think there is more to this than what we know.
lets say if what youre saying about mona's siblings being married to pakistanis is true. then why do we not see any indian family members on her profile? the people interacting with her on fb who are indians are either customers or friends she made in dubai. whereas the pakistani ones are all people shes known since prior to 2013 and the ones commenting on her photos all know each other which means that theyre related. ive not seen a single indian family member of hers.

and please do consider what ive said, that maybe OIC does not apply to the muhajirs in pakistan who have documents of their grandparents being from india. im from the pakistani (occupied) side of balochistan and i can enter iran without visa because theres a balochistan in iran too because the people are the same. other pakistanis cannot do this. i can even get an iranian passport if i prove that i have relatives across the border. point is, if such a thing exists for my community, why cant there be exceptions for muhajirs who migrated from india to pakistan in the OIC?

also please correct me if im wrong but didnt lailli say that her grandfather from her moms side is british as well? so her grandfather, and mother are both british citizens. you also mentioned great grandfather, and her great grandfather would only be alive at the time when pakistan nor india was a country, thus he did not hold a pakistani passport. i really dont believe mona is iranian or indian at all. everything is pointing towards her being pakistani

also i just checked mona's fb account and saw that she privated her other pics on fb which i was able to view just few hours ago. which means lailli is lurking on here and doesnt want us to dig more lol 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Also how do we know that it is Lailli’s OCI card? There is no evidence that it is hers. She could have easily used one of the people’s who she was travelling with just to take a quick photo and herself uses a visa. Everything she does or says is questionable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lots of British Asian folk can be raised westernised and not speak in their mother tongue at home or even know how to. I bet they wouldn’t say they’re white. Lailli might not have said it in this video but she’s definitely said it.
I posted the vid caption on page 20.

Also white is classed as an ethnicity group in Britain, she really is an uneducated dick
Her lack of knowledge and ignorance never fails to amuse me, but makes for good evidence everytime she opens her mouth

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
lets say if what youre saying about mona's siblings being married to pakistanis is true. then why do we not see any indian family members on her profile? the people interacting with her on fb who are indians are either customers or friends she made in dubai. whereas the pakistani ones are all people shes known since prior to 2013 and the ones commenting on her photos all know each other which means that theyre related. ive not seen a single indian family member of hers.

and please do consider what ive said, that maybe OIC does not apply to the muhajirs in pakistan who have documents of their grandparents being from india. im from the pakistani (occupied) side of balochistan and i can enter iran without visa because theres a balochistan in iran too because the people are the same. other pakistanis cannot do this. i can even get an iranian passport if i prove that i have relatives across the border. point is, if such a thing exists for my community, why cant there be exceptions for muhajirs who migrated from india to pakistan in the OIC?

also please correct me if im wrong but didnt lailli say that her grandfather from her moms side is british as well? so her grandfather, and mother are both british citizens. you also mentioned great grandfather, and her great grandfather would only be alive at the time when pakistan nor india was a country, thus he did not hold a pakistani passport. i really dont believe mona is iranian or indian at all. everything is pointing towards her being pakistani

also i just checked mona's fb account and saw that she privated her other pics on fb which i was able to view just few hours ago. which means lailli is lurking on here and doesnt want us to dig more lol 😂
I like this theory I admit, but the different here is, india and pakistan are countries perpetually at war, or atleast soft war. Pakistan and Iran are not. We as Indians can also enter Nepal Bhutan and other countries without visas, but a Pakistani finds it hard to often even get a travel visa. India has very serious terrorism concerns against Pakistan esp after 26/11 so any such exceptions do not hold

I like what your theory is but the last sentence brings it all down when you say maybe since the grandparents were so old pakistan didn't even exist so they never had pakistani visa. I get that but honestly my grandparents and all of my peer's grand and great grandparents, in north india, 80% of them lived on the Pakistan side of the border before partition. They came here during partition and settled in north india. They all identify as 100% indian, it was the same people before then ykwim, it was all india. So it makes no difference.
Also to counter your baloch argument: there is a punjab in both India and pak, but like I said due to enmity btwn both countries, noone can travel to the other side, relatives or not. Even travel visas are hard to obtain.

Last edited:
I like this theory I admit, but the different here is, india and pakistan are countries perpetually at war, or atleast soft war. Pakistan and Iran are not. We as Indians can also enter Nepal Bhutan and other countries without visas, but a Pakistani finds it hard to often even get a travel visa. India has very serious terrorism concerns against Pakistan esp after 26/11 so any such exceptions do not hold
yes there are bitter relations between the two country. i wouldve considered mona being indian if anything pointed towards her slightly being indian. but ive not found anything so far. however i want you take into account that both mona and her parents are brit citizens and her great grandparents most likely lived back when india and pakistan were one country so there was no concept of an indian or pakistani passport. so its possible that the generations before mona dont have a pakistani passport, thus its allowed for lailli to obtain an OIC.

honestly i feel like we're going round and round at the same stuff again and again:p i guess for now we wont ever know if mona is pakistani or indian. i do find it weird how she went into lengths about her dads side but spoke about her mother's for 2 mins just so that people wouldnt question her as to why she has not mentioned it. i think we should take whatever she says with a pinch of salt because she has a huge history of lying. its so embarrassing how shes so desperate to claim iran when there are actual iranians like kurds, ahvazis and baloch who try their best to disassociate with iran:p must be exhausting to be her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.