Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dropping a little about Mona's situation

My family is in the same manner as Mona's - where my great-grandparents were initially Pakistani but moved to India during the partition.
My grandparents were infants when they moved to India, but since the partition, they have been considered Indian and held Indian Passports, not sure about my great-grandparent's documentation (as to my knowledge they had no documentation as they had destroyed their Pakistani proof and were applying for Indian ones - which they did not receive, so basically they were living in India with no documentation, which was very common back then due to the emergency of the partition)

Please note that in the 1960s, when my grandparents were applying for their Indian Passports, the process was not as elaborate as it is today. Parents' names were not mentioned in the passport and when asked about my great-grandparent's documentation, my grandparents lied that they were killed during the partition, which again was common back then.

My grandparents held Indian passports and moved to the UK and then got British Passports with my mom being British by birth (mom was born in the 1970s) - Mona was also born in the 1970s as she gave birth to the twins when she was 19.
BUT, since my grandparents held Indian passports initially, my mom got a PIO(Person of Indian Origin).

With a British passport, my family was able to visit both Pakistan and India easily. Which I am assuming is the case with Mona as well, where she was able to visit her family in Pakistan while also being able to marry an Indian and get the marriage registered in India despite her ancestors being from Pakistan due to the PIO card.

My mom is not married to an Indian ( as in Lailli's case ) but I am assuming that the PIO had some part to play in Mona's situation.
In 2015, PIO was discontinued and all PIOs were converted to OCI.

Not sure when Lailli got her OCI - ii) If she got hers before 2015 - then it's due to her dad's Indian citizenship and Mona's PIO
ii) If she got it after 2015 - then its because Mona's PIO was converted to OCI and OCI kids are eligible for OCI

My family is in the same manner as Mona's - where my great-grandparents were initially Pakistani but moved to India during the partition.
My grandparents were infants when they moved to India, but since the partition, they have been considered Indian and held Indian Passports, not sure about my great-grandparent's documentation (as to my knowledge they had no documentation as they had destroyed their Pakistani proof and were applying for Indian ones - which they did not receive, so basically they were living in India with no documentation, which was very common back then due to the emergency of the partition)

Please note that in the 1960s, when my grandparents were applying for their Indian Passports, the process was not as elaborate as it is today. Parents' names were not mentioned in the passport and when asked about my great-grandparent's documentation, my grandparents lied that they were killed during the partition, which again was common back then.

My grandparents held Indian passports and moved to the UK and then got British Passports with my mom being British by birth (mom was born in the 1970s) - Mona was also born in the 1970s as she gave birth to the twins when she was 19.
BUT, since my grandparents held Indian passports initially, my mom got a PIO(Person of Indian Origin).

With a British passport, my family was able to visit both Pakistan and India easily. Which I am assuming is the case with Mona as well, where she was able to visit her family in Pakistan while also being able to marry an Indian and get the marriage registered in India despite her ancestors being from Pakistan due to the PIO card.

My mom is not married to an Indian ( as in Lailli's case ) but I am assuming that the PIO had some part to play in Mona's situation.

Not sure when Lailli got her OCI - ii) If she got hers before 2015 - then it's due to her dad's Indian citizenship and Mona's PIO
ii) If she got it after 2015 - then its because Mona's PIO was converted to OCI and OCI kids are eligible for OCI

Also, her article came out

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I like this theory I admit, but the different here is, india and pakistan are countries perpetually at war, or atleast soft war. Pakistan and Iran are not. We as Indians can also enter Nepal Bhutan and other countries without visas, but a Pakistani finds it hard to often even get a travel visa. India has very serious terrorism concerns against Pakistan esp after 26/11 so any such exceptions do not hold

I like what your theory is but the last sentence brings it all down when you say maybe since the grandparents were so old pakistan didn't even exist so they never had pakistani visa. I get that but honestly my grandparents and all of my peer's grand and great grandparents, in north india, 80% of them lived on the Pakistan side of the border before partition. They came here during partition and settled in north india. They all identify as 100% indian, it was the same people before then ykwim, it was all india. So it makes no difference.
Also to counter your baloch argument: there is a punjab in both India and pak, but like I said due to enmity btwn both countries, noone can travel to the other side, relatives or not. Even travel visas are hard to obtain.
also sorry i didnt see ur last part before so going to address it here. yes you could be right. i tried seeing if she has any indian relatives but found none. theyre all pakistani. her fb is filled with pakistani shias (shias like herself) with similar surnames. if her siblings married a pakistani then why would her sibling's wife/husband's entire family comment on mona's pictures? its very odd to do that, so them being her sibling's spouse's family members is very unlikely. theyre her relatives, thats why theyre so comfortable with her. and none of them are indian. not a single one, those indians who comment on her pics she refers to them as a 'friend' and theyre all either hindus or christians, not muslims. so not likely to be her relatives. shes evidently spent her time in karachi before and people even ask her whens the next time shes gonna come to pakistan

Reactions: 2

thank you for giving a new insight to this. all these things are very technical, and laws for them change every couple of years. its a bit hard to understand as an outsider but still very interesting and informative. so are you saying that mona may have family both in pakistan and india? if so then its embarrassing how lailli is boasting about her 'persian' heritage from centuries ago but leaves out her mothers living relatives who are in pakistan too. whatever the truth is, shes a clown eitherway

Reactions: 5
probably millions of ppl have applied for OCI, do u guys honestly think the Indian government did a extensive generational background check on every single person. As south asians, most of us know how corrupt our governments are from the prime ministers all the way down to the local politicians. Lailli's fathers rich, he could have easily paid off a smaller official to help him get the special citizenship/visa for the girls.
Mona is definitely a British citizen and Mona's parents probably obtained British citizenship at this point, since they've probably lived in Britain a long time too. So that will definitely help hide their Pakistani heritage. It's like I'm an American citizen and my parents are American citizens, so my children will automatically qualify for OCI if they have an Indian father, even though my ancestors/heritage may be Pakistani or Bangladeshi.
Also the farsi communities in India and pakistan both identify with those nations, they do not identify as Iranian. They'll claim the heritage if they're still connected to it but they still identify as either Indian or Pakistani. It's silly after 4 threads that some of u still think Mona isn't Pakistani or that Lailli is Persian.

Reactions: 9
I apologize for my previous message, I was trying to edit it but was unable to and somehow instead repeated myself.

Also, the magazine is out

I remember Lailli saying she never watched Bollywood movies in a podcast with Anncy, and you know the magazine isn't well reputed when they ask the model to arrange everything on her own:p
Omg that article😬 so she only swore to speak about her ethnicity if a publication approached her which is lame. Dropped her equestrian cousin’s name for clout….failed to call herself an influencer but she’s an entrepreneur in what exactly? All a bit of a cringefest….

Reactions: 6
We need get over this Pakistani narrative.. she said her mum is Indian.. which make her fully British Indian with alleged Persian roots

As a Pakistani myself, we have friends in both India and Pakistan.. so these Facebook interactions don’t prove anything. Also back in the day it was major taboo to marry a Indian as a Pakistani.. so I highly doubt they found a match all the way in India.. it doesn’t add up

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I like this theory I admit, but the different here is, india and pakistan are countries perpetually at war, or atleast soft war. Pakistan and Iran are not. We as Indians can also enter Nepal Bhutan and other countries without visas, but a Pakistani finds it hard to often even get a travel visa. India has very serious terrorism concerns against Pakistan esp after 26/11 so any such exceptions do not hold

I like what your theory is but the last sentence brings it all down when you say maybe since the grandparents were so old pakistan didn't even exist so they never had pakistani visa. I get that but honestly my grandparents and all of my peer's grand and great grandparents, in north india, 80% of them lived on the Pakistan side of the border before partition. They came here during partition and settled in north india. They all identify as 100% indian, it was the same people before then ykwim, it was all india. So it makes no difference.
Also to counter your baloch argument: there is a punjab in both India and pak, but like I said due to enmity btwn both countries, noone can travel to the other side, relatives or not. Even travel visas are hard to obtain.
Agreed to everything but the last part. I have relatives in both countries but I identify as Indian since I was born there. My grandparents live in india and my grandma visits Pakistan very often since her aunts and uncles live there. My mom has cousins in Pakistan that come to india to visit as well. I know my moms uncle who lives here in the states is an American/ Pakistani citizen that also visits india twice a year. My point is there is loopholes to everything. The OCI card doesn’t mean much.

Reactions: 4
n
She stated in the video both grandparents were born in India, her mother’s side moved to England early on (i’m assuming when the partition happened as she states her maternal grandfather wanted to get away from India) and her father’s side is still there. Anyone with any connection to Pakistan is unable by law to get an OCI therefore I don’t think there’s any link. As an OCI holder, I also read an article stating that someone was rejected an OCI because their mother visited Pakistan during her childhood so I doubt whatever the above has said is true. Her mother was born and raised in UK as was she therefore they’re both British citizens. I’m glad she finally opened up about this online though I’ve been told she’s done it for a while in person through mutual friends of friends in dubai
There’s always an exception… maybe her dad was able to pull some strings?! It’s really not unheard of. Anything is possible in India if you pay the right price for it.

Omg that article😬 so she only swore to speak about her ethnicity if a publication approached her which is lame. Dropped her equestrian cousin’s name for clout….failed to call herself an influencer but she’s an entrepreneur in what exactly? All a bit of a cringefest….
Agreed she is such a sell out for only giving away her ethnicity out in the open (if it is the truth) when money is involved... she's always been so hush hush about it cus she liked people the attention and probably because of these threads 😂

I'll only believe she's Indian and Iranian once she shows her ancestry results cus she said she was also Azerbaijani at one point 😭

ok guys i think we should stop this discussion about whether her mom is indian or pakistani:p lets wait till her dna results come back-- that is if she posts them. tbh dna companies are not good at detecting south asians precise ancestry so try to put your results in gedmatch to know exactly what ethnicity youre closest to lielie:* just a tip if you really wanna convince us about your background

that shoot was just so weird, why did she have to get her own outfits? and why wasn't there a stylist at the shoot guiding her and helping her to sit and adjust the outfit for the shoot? it was just the photographer telling her what to do and no one was stepping in and helping her. ive seen low budget asian bridal shoots look more professional than this

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen her insta story. She modeling Faraz Manan but stating she has indian heritage wouldn't you be posing in some Indian designers clothes not pakistani!

Reactions: 4
that shoot was just so weird, why did she have to get her own outfits? and why wasn't there a stylist at the shoot guiding her and helping her to sit and adjust the outfit for the shoot? it was just the photographer telling her what to do and no one was stepping in and helping her. ive seen low budget asian bridal shoots look more professional than this
She probably told them she had personal stylist / creative director experience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her insta story. She modeling Faraz Manan but stating she has indian heritage wouldn't you be posing in some Indian designers clothes not pakistani!
in the video she said they told her last minute that she needed an outfit (later that she needed 2-3) and instead of reaching out to indian designer where she has no connections, she went with faraz because she says she apparently knows him personally and just messaged him saying she needs and outfit

Reactions: 1
I get your point as there are beautiful Indian designers but she's been a fan of the brand and did modelling in it before which doesn't mean she cant wear Faraz for her shoot just cus its by a Pakistani designer if she is actually Indian 😭 He's actually quite popular amongst Indian actresses too

Her stripper heels always crack me up 💀

Attachments

• Haha
Ima repeat this — Anncy basically mothered Lailli’s ability to take a degree of ownership regarding her heritage.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand the big debate about her ethnicity? Nothing wrong with being Pakistani, but as stated by someone above Pakistan didn’t exist as a country until after partition.

A LOT of families got divided due to it. So it’s likely some friends/relatives ended up within Pakistans borders and decided to stay there due to a majority Muslim population? Just assuming stuff here.

Also people from my cultural/religious community (Punjabi/Sikh) do not normally consider themselves Indians either. We call ourselves Sikhs or Punjabis, or we identify with the western countries we are born in. I’ve personally never heard someone from my community or my family calling themselves Indians. It’s hard to identify with a country that doesn’t really claim you either. I feel for her though because my community at least has a strong diaspora that have brought their roots with them. I don’t think she really had that

Also Iran and Afghan border Pakistan (which was united with India before), so migrating and mixing can be expected in all directions.

TLDR; She’s most likely telling the truth.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.